What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beach Holiday Hawaiian Maui Wowie feeling strains

RobertFripp

I dont know if he still has any for sale, but Swami Organic Seeds has the real deal 70s Maui Wowie AKA Cherry Bomb straight ro the guy that invented it. Mr Greengenes. Mr Greengenes says he only gave the original uncroseed genetics to GAS at Swami Organic Seeds and Verdent Green. They are the only people Mr Greenegenes authorized to sell the original genetics. Mr Greengenes says anyone claiming to have the original genetics is wrong, and they have a cross.

Like I said I dont know if Swami has them, but he would be my first try. $100 a pack for at least 15 seeds if he has them.

Rurumo

I dont know if he still has any for sale, but Swami Organic Seeds has the real deal 70s Maui Wowie AKA Cherry Bomb straight ro the guy that invented it. Mr Greengenes. Mr Greengenes says he only gave the original uncroseed genetics to GAS at Swami Organic Seeds and Verdent Green. They are the only people Mr Greenegenes authorized to sell the original genetics. Mr Greengenes says anyone claiming to have the original genetics is wrong, and they have a cross.

Like I said I dont know if Swami has them, but he would be my first try. $100 a pack for at least 15 seeds if he has them.
Beat me to it. I've got a pack of Cherry Bomb from Swami ready to go a bit later this year, I just want to have the space to do it right and make more seeds. It's a very special strain so hold onto it tight once you get seeds guys! Just an FYI, in the past, Swami was mainly selling CB crosses that he made, but he did sell the actual Cherry Bomb strain during Black Friday a couple years ago. Not sure what the current state of it is over there though.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I dont know if he still has any for sale, but Swami Organic Seeds has the real deal 70s Maui Wowie AKA Cherry Bomb straight ro the guy that invented it. Mr Greengenes.

Maui Wowie was breed by a guy called MrMaui who was a Cali guy that moved to Maui and never left.

He was part of what they called the Hawaiian BOEL.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.................Swami was mainly selling CB crosses that he made, but he did sell the actual Cherry Bomb strain during Black Friday a couple years ago. Not sure what the current state of it is over there though.
i was lucky to get a pack of the Mr. Greengenes MauiWowie/Cherry Bomb regular and make F2 seeds.

Mr. Greengenes has been around on internet pot sites for a long time now.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Speak of the devil.......... :devilish:........ Maui Wowie....... :smoker:

Maui Wowie.jpg

Maui Wowie b.jpeg

Maui Wowie a.jpeg

Did somebody mention Lemon Thai ? How about some Lemon Thai Sativa live resin :pimp3:

Thai Live Resin.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is a good Cherry Bomb thread if interested.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i was lucky to get a pack of the Mr. Greengenes MauiWowie/Cherry Bomb regular and make F2 seeds.

Mr. Greengenes has been around on internet pot sites for a long time now.

What did you think of it Cosmic threw the years i thought about getting it as i mist my Maui sativa.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’d love to find some dank Hawaiian varieties
there are some around, I have now 3 cuts of three different hawaiian lines. landrace team has some and there are hawaiian seedbanks like 808 genetis or bigisladgenetics. not sure how real it is. as I didn't grow that, but was eyeing that maui from landrace team.

hawaiian paki thai x original haze, pic by g0dzilla.

img_20220528_230704-jpg.18716406

Latest posts

Latest posts