S

Stonerabbit

Here is a picture of the BC Thai we are entering at the 420 Cup

Stonerabbit
((((((pic removed by DG)))))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bud, good luck

Nice bud, good luck

Stonerabbit, beautiful dense buds. Good luck. If you want an opinion, you can send some my way.. :D
NoS

G

:yes: Any beans avaliable? Good luck @ the cup

ZEPS - January, 2006
SUPREME THAI bx1.0 = Chocolate Thai queen mother with Reeferman’s Oregon Purple Thai studs. NOW being test run -

x BC Thai

Still hopeing to find a taste of DNA's OG CT @ the cup this year

G

Um yeh would love to get ahold of some beans that produce a monster top like that.
Look foward to judging that forsure glad to see a Sativa entry by you guys.

G

I swear he put a post up of the address but i can't find it Trichomefarmer. He said its near the dam. I assume the square but thats alot of directions hehe. See you hazed and dazed.

S

Stonerabbit

Shop

Shop

trichomefarmer said:
where will the shop be?

exciting stuff.....

He,

The shop will be located at .................... Amsterdam
The doors will be opened the 20th of April, but we have to work things out with Gypsy before we are giving more information about our place.

Sorry about this, but Gypsy and I had a good conversation and a start of a good understanding and I want to continue this for many years.

Stonerabbit

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There are ways to go about being an authorized advertiser on this site. Perhaps Gypsy and BC Bud Depot will be able to work those details out.
We are happy to have their entries headed to the 420 Cup and look forward to carrying their seed varieties in the future on Seedbay and Seed Boutique.

:wave:
dg

S

Stonerabbit

advertising

advertising

Dutchgrown said:
There are ways to go about being an authorized advertiser on this site. Perhaps Gypsy and BC Bud Depot will be able to work those details out.
We are happy to have their entries headed to the 420 Cup and look forward to carrying their seed varieties in the future on Seedbay and Seed Boutique.

:wave:
dg

He Dutchgrown,

I have next week a meeting with Gypsy to take care of advertising ( banner or something like that )
Thank you very much for the kind words about carrying our strains.
It would be great to offer our strains at your place, next week everybody knows more if our strains will be available at Seedbay or Seed Boutique

Stonerabbit

JohnBudd

Making your seeds available to the folks here at IC would be great. The GodBud spoke for itself at CC, and I am so looking forward to trying it at the IC420 event. Canadians did great this year.
Believe me when I say if your genetics become available at Seedbay, I would bid.
Looking forward to a great time in Adam, and enjoying the fine weed. :canabis:
:friends:

G

Yeh JB,me too.I sent an E-Mail awhile back to the Depot about God Bud after i seen an ad in High Times that said with the coupon in the mag you get 15 beans for $55.Thats a sweet deal,and if Seedbay or SD or SB get them then i will surely get a pack. :joint: DWW

G

Wow that thai looks like some nasty stuff. mmmmm.
Zep is that the release date for your supreme thai, That fredster posted. Also a Question about thai. Being that we cannot exactly duplicate the way thai grows, In thailand Is it a plant that will stress quicker and potentially turn hermie? thanx.. peace.

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

S

Stonerabbit

sackoweed said:
Wow that thai looks like some nasty stuff. mmmmm.
Zep is that the release date for your supreme thai, That fredster posted. Also a Question about thai. Being that we cannot exactly duplicate the way thai grows, In thailand Is it a plant that will stress quicker and potentially turn hermie? thanx.. peace.

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

What we grew out had no hermies in it or stressed more than the well known strains, but we are in the final fase of development so it,s not completely ready yet !
Because this is our first entry in a Sativa contest we try it at the 420 cup to see how the reactions will be and within 4 months from now if the quality stays in our opinion good and most important ( STABLE ) we shall release it for growers, no need to release a strain which can,t grow in our grow rooms or isn,t stable enough.

Sorry about this but we rather wait a couple of months and release a good product than go for the quick cash !