What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banks are reporting ‘suspicious activity’

Three Berries

Digital ID and Digital money means if you don't behave you won't get to use their money. The height of control. As it is now in Chyna if you don't have the right social credit score it's no travel anywhere for you. Can't buy food, gas or anything else.

Just look at Twitter how the censorship feeds on itself.

And FTX can lose billions and still be walking free but you better report +$600 from any Paypal deals says the IRS.

Plookerkingjon

There are members here actively right now that are either being prompted by the federal government to gather information or one of those nefarious paths they take luckily for them I wont to copy and paste and show paperwork

Three Berries

Anything connected with Meta apps gathers data. And whatever you do don't do a DNA test as then they have your blueprint.....

moose eater

Banks have been watching your transactions on behalf of the federal government since Reagan's War On (Some) Drugs and his 'Zero Tolerance' policy, where not only would a $10,000 transaction of any traceable sort get you noticed, but even close to that amount was assumed to be 'smurfing,'' and they'd report that too.

I know first hand, after selling a vehicle for 9,999.00, which I did just to fuck with the bastages..

Mr. Freedom and American values, Ronnie Ray-gun.

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The main crook here is that b.s. article. WTF?? Talk about a page designed for revenue through people loading it up. Total clickbait.

Connect the logic dots for me (anyone), on how banks could identify a random mass shooter through a simple gun purchase?

This is a trash piece of writing and I would be suspect of anything off that website.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You want an eye opener. Go in and try and withdraw a large amount of cash, say $1K-$2k. They will probably ask you to come back tomorrow and why you want it.
Yep,,,
U.K. it’s up to £5k you can withdraw without a prior call for money order ,,,
They will ask ,what it’s being used for? and check your not being scammed or any cohesion into giving over ya bread by nefarious means,,,,,
replying “ none of your business “ will get the account flagged I assume,,,s2

moose eater

Yep,,,
U.K. it’s up to £5k you can withdraw without a prior call for money order ,,,
They will ask ,what it’s being used for? and check your not being scammed or any cohesion into giving over ya bread by nefarious means,,,,,
replying “ none of your business “ will get the account flagged I assume,,,s2
I have to show ID to put cash INTO my bank account, and anyone not on that account can't put cash in. It has to be put in via other form ofcurrency, not cash, if the person isn't on the account. Seriously.

When they hit me with that a couple yeasr ago, it was a hardcore "WTF!!" moment.

Legalcdn

When the currencies are all tied to block chain, everything will be traced. Cash is in the dying stage. I wish it was not true but history says otherwise. Mafia, criminality, taxes, tax havens will all be tracked.

Three Berries

When the currencies are all tied to block chain, everything will be traced. Cash is in the dying stage. I wish it was not true but history says otherwise. Mafia, criminality, taxes, tax havens will all be tracked.
Precious metals will always hold value. But you never see the true value as it is valuated in fiat. Only when the fiat crashes do you see the true value, usually priceless at that point as the fiat is no good. Any real currency digital or not has to be grounded in something intrinsic.

But they will tie social credit scores to money use privileges once the paper goes away. The black market will thrive. But you better behave on the Internet.

moose eater

Note that following the Occupy movement in Manhattan, not one major name from these banks, (and they -were- indeed guilty of fraud many times over, of various sorts), went to prison.

The Keating 5, during the S&L implosion in the early 1980s, is the last time any of these serious fraudsters went to prison.

From selling fraudulent shorts, to robo-signing in violation of several laws sometimes, and more. Not one went to the ground floor of Club Fed.

No big names toppled, while Bof A, and CitiGroup led the pack in selling of fraudulent shorts, getting sweetheart deals more than once, courtesy of the SEC's 'enforcement' arm..

Or later, the WF crimes involving the creation of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of bogus accounts in the names of customers who had not requested, and were not aware of such accounts being set up for them, with the mid-level manager there getting bonuses out of it. Her crimes, -literally- numerous felonies, never criminally prosecuted, afaik, and penalty resulted in her 'Golden Parachute' with WF being reduced from ~125,000 to ~$85,000

These same folks want you to account for the $100 cash you want to put into your own account. And they were deemed 'too big to fail', so we helped 'em out at the expense of the tax-payer.

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Banks have been watching your transactions on behalf of the federal government since Reagan's War On (Some) Drugs and his 'Zero Tolerance' policy, where not only would a $10,000 transaction of any traceable sort get you noticed, but even close to that amount was assumed to be 'smurfing,'' and they'd report that too.

I know first hand, after selling a vehicle for 9,999.00, which I did just to fuck with the bastages..

Mr. Freedom and American values, Ronnie Ray-gun.
I’ll take 1980’s $10K over 2022 $600 any day but both BS; the gestapo has recently been beefing itself up big big big…. Scary times

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I worked for a High St Bank years back,,,,
forget about the Police/ IRS/ ,,,
if a bank declares War on you then their will be one outcome only,,,
pain and sorrow for that person and their business ,,,
declaring Bankruptcy ain’t gonna save ya,,,,
try not to get into with it Banks,,,,
they have endless time ,funds and a whole different kind of spite,,,,s2

Last edited:

johnnylawrence

Most people overlook bartering as a way to pay for goods and services. Your plumber/electrician/etc. may be perfectly willing to take some silver coins as payment and keep everything off the books. I've even heard of physicians doing this in the US. You should get a slightly better deal this way, too. Hair stylists may be willing to trade haircuts for some other service - an example I'm personally familiar with (I got some 'free' haircuts a long time ago). Keeping people miserable and isolated and afraid of each other makes the bartering mindset more difficult.

Latest posts

Latest posts