What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bank of America Memo: “We Hope” Conditions for American Workers Will Get Worse

St. Phatty

Where I worked we use to make batteries for the Navy. Didn't matter who was the party in power. When the Navy came everything got a new coat of gray paint!

One of the places I worked made Uninterruptible Power Supplies for the Navy.

Once one of my co-workers managed to short one - that had 18 car batteries for back-up.

It made a plasma ball about the size of a soccer ball. Vaporized everything, just like in Terminator when the "characters from the future" go through time and there is a spherical void.

Then the Asshole VP of manufacturing made the manufacturing workers work - and breathe that smoke for about 5 hours.

9 months later ... one of my favorite co-workers, Larry T, came back in with 2 firearms & killed the Asshole VP.

Larry T. was one of the employees that was forced to breathe the toxic smoke.

Will always wonder if there was a connection.

Three Berries

One of the places I worked made Uninterruptible Power Supplies for the Navy.

Once one of my co-workers managed to short one - that had 18 car batteries for back-up.

It made a plasma ball about the size of a soccer ball. Vaporized everything, just like in Terminator when the "characters from the future" go through time and there is a spherical void.

Then the Asshole VP of manufacturing made the manufacturing workers work - and breathe that smoke for about 5 hours.

9 months later ... one of my favorite co-workers, Larry T, came back in with 2 firearms & killed the Asshole VP.

Larry T. was one of the employees that was forced to breathe the toxic smoke.

Will always wonder if there was a connection.
We made the submarine batteries. Each cell got tested. We would hook up 26 of them at a time and then charge and test discharge. 750A for 8 hours. When they threw in the switch you could see the cables connecting everything together stiffen up.