BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

Morcheeba*

Hey Morcheeba hope your done with the bed rest and feeling better. If you have the energy we would love to see some pics But rest and repair come first

Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace

Morcheeba*

I am interested in "in the pines". sc labs guy said it has a very unique profile which makes my interest peak.. do you find its different then anything else uve tried? won an emerald cup aswell did it not? dont get why this isnt hyped more, maybe isnt that great i dont know, but sure sounds up my alley. ty!

i liked it but lost my keeper during veg but ill pop more seeds of it but not sure when.

during early to mid flower they all had similar citrus smells that reminded me of the produce aisle. as they matured they developed a pineapple smell, some sweet some not but all very smelly. they tasted just like they smell, pineapple. the med effect ranged from good to really good but they got better as they cured for 2 mo. the run of ITP was heavily seeded so im sure its much better w/o seeds.

ive never smoked anything that taste like it and it smells so much it wrecked the containers it was in, i had to alcohol wash them 2x to remove the pineapple smell.

peace

Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater,

i appreciate the well wishes and im much better but still not 100%. the good thing is im getting my garden back on track, i just flipped a tent with 3 plants 2 wks ago so there isnt much to show and my other flower tent is still on veg time so the trellis can fill in but it should get flipped in 2-3 wks and i have a BLR in there ill get pics of.

ill pop more seeds soon and im thinking Headbanger x BLR and some of the seeds Beanz sent that the name was rubbed off the bag, who doesnt like a lil mystery.

peace

Glad to hear your on the upswing, start slow. mystery seeds sound fun. start a thread like guess what strain this is, that would be fun

Morcheeba*

sorry for the absence but i had surgery back in june for a pressure sore and was on bed rest for 13 wks. rehab ended 2 wks ago but im still a bit weak. while down the garden continued w/help from a family member and i lost numerous strains from off gassing in a veg room but 2 diff CT x BLR & HB x BLR survived and are on wk 9 of 11.

CT x BLR
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php