• Notice: We're currently in the process of cleaning out tens of thousands of old spam threads that have been archived as well as a load of fake user accounts. This is taking its toll on the database server so please bear with us if you notice any performance issues.

BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

B

BAKED_BEANZ

@castroman,

did you grow the f1 from aficionado or the f2 seed of mine ? its no very clear , seems to be aficionado if i had to guess .

Castroman

Castroman,
thank you for the info you have provided us on ITP. i really appreciate that and by the sounds of it she may be good for creativity, which is a huge bonus.

ill try and get pics but being a Quad i need to have someone take them but they are all looking very nice. they were easy to clone and had roots within a wk so im very happy so far.

peace

Look forward to the pics Morcheeba! By the way, if you like your namesake band you'll enjoy "Underwater Love" by Smoke City, it's trip hop with a South American cadence, super chill and seductive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vncy40nAMr0

Did you grow the f1 from aficionado or the f2 seed? It's not very clear, seems to be Aficionado if i had to guess.

No way I have the money or access to Aficionado's F1, just gathering info trying to decide which strains to crack (it's Spring here) as I have to be selective not to go over a certain number of plants (or jail becomes mandatory). Distributed seeds with local growers and they rely on me to tell them whether it's worth the effort and risk.

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Look forward to the pics Morcheeba! By the way, if you like your namesake band you'll enjoy "Underwater Love" by Smoke City, it's trip hop with a South American cadence, super chill and seductive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vncy40nAMr0...

Castroman,

ive been a Morcheeba fan since the mid 90's. Sky has a beautiful voice and she is touring w/Morcheeba band member Ross, too bad they dont get close enough to go see them..

i like Smoke City so far, im playing Black Sessions 1998 live.

peace

Morcheeba*

ITP 9
picture.php

picture.php

ITP 8
picture.php

picture.php

Morcheeba*

ive topped the ITP's 3 times and they are not that symmetrical due to their cramped space they were in. they all have much more room to grow and ill flip them this wkend.

they have great vigor and all the clones were rooted in 5 days w/ no humidity dome so whats not to like about that.

im glad they are ready for flower, just not sure how long i should take them. they will go min 70 days but they will go as long as they need to.

peace

B

blue_tick

looking good and healthy morcheeba*. time for the bloom show. should be some goodies soon

peace

Morcheeba*

flboy,

thanks, im ready for them to be in flower also.

stoned40yrs,

you know how to put the pressure on :biggrin:

some of them are a bit asymmetrical due to where they were in the small tent so its probably not a good representation of their structure. i would have liked for them to have more room while veggin but thats not the case.

i seem to always need more space.

peace

B

BAKED_BEANZ

there,s pressure from me , grow these pineapple freaks to hell . your going to be blown away with the terps on these things .

nothing short of amazing . so if you want to know the smell you get a pineapple like this , then drive you face into it :) thats in the pines terps
picture.php

Morcheeba*

stoned40yrs,

im sure ill like them. ive been wanting something w/a pineapple smell and these sound like what im after.

BakedBeanz,

thats awsome :biggrin: ill give them my best shot. i put them in flower today so ill know how many M/F i have.

peace

C

chris harris

Hey man, everything's looking good. Be interesting to see those ITP's flower. Good luck.