BakedBeanz Test Grow FPOG F3, Mountian Temple F2 and In The Pines

Morcheeba*

My electronic payment was confirmed and waiting for their arrival so the thread gets started.

im not sure which to start first so it will probably be one not getting shown in a thread or whatever is most requested by everyone but they will all get grown an documented in this thread.

i grow in promix hp using GH flora micro 8 ml / gal GH flora bloom 16 ml / gal and tap water.

pics when they arrive.

peace

B

BAKED_BEANZ

awesome , thanks for posting and look forward to your seeds arriving . :)

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Nothing like being prepared. Welcome mate.

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

The 7 P's.

Cheers
C:tiphat:

subbed for this.

I'd love to see the pure in the pines f2 - i'm growing the cross with Apollo 13 but have some of the f2s in the mail.

I'll be feeding mine similar(although not in promix) and am jealous you can use tap water

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i may find and bash the mail man before you get to him mate , they must be close by now .

Morcheeba*

Baked Beanz,

i haven't made an order in many yrs and i left out info that held up processing my order but OP was patient w/me and got things worked out. i expect them any day but if ya see the mail man give him a Red Bull.

im feeling left out of all the fun w/o anything to start but im sure ill be happier very soon.
i have space to pop In The Pines ASAP and as soon as they are big enough to clone they will get put into flower.

peace

Morcheeba*

i know i got a very late start and the contest will end before i get thru all 3 packs but they will all get documented here.

peace

B

BAKED_BEANZ

appreciate you documenting the strains :) in the pines will be very nice .

Morcheeba*

there is a utube video w/Mean Gene talking about ITP and the pineapple smell / flavor of iit and thats something ive wanted in my garden for a while so thats why they are first up.

i plan on vegging them large enough to clone and once the clones are rooted they will get up potted then flipped and as they go into flower ill start another pack. they will prob. only get flowered in a .75 or 1 gal pot. im just wanting to find the keeper female/s and make 100 seeds or so to go thru for keepers.

peace

Morcheeba*

10 of 11 have tails and all are in promix and im sure the other will germinate with in the next few days.

peace

Morcheeba*

thx unreg,

im glad to have a pineapple smelling strain in the garden and any / all keepers will get spread around for others to enjoy.

peace

Morcheeba*

In The Pines F2

In The Pines F2

10 of 11 above ground and im pulling for the last one to sprout.

picture.php

just a peek of whats in flower at 35 days since the next flower pics will be a while.

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Morcheeba*

who dat is,

WFA #6 -- Wi Fi Alien

ist a potent cut going around fla. im not sure who selected this or out of how many seeds but its a keeper.

peace

Latest posts