BAKED BEANZ " FPOG " Test Grow by skirbydog

skirbydog

G'Day everyone :tiphat:

Looks like I am done .....

TALL PHENO: Smells OG with slight fruit , leaves a sweetish coating in your mouth...real stoney bud.

MEDIUM PHENO: Smells OG , tastes OG ...stoney bud.

SMALL PHENO: Smells like bad milk , tastes like OG with a hint of vanilla....stoney bud.

picture.php

skirbydog

picture.php

Big thanx to everyone that looked in and offered advice and / or support ....Props to Fuzzy and especially BB , who without his skills , none of us would have had the opportunity to get our hands on genes like these... Cheers BB. :tiphat:
I cant sign this off without high fivin my man Tynehead Tom for all his support and friendship...respect bro :biggrin:

Cheers skirbydog :pirate:

skirbydog

Cheers mate...the tall pheno...was pretty potent .... like stoney wise and coated your mouth with a beautiful oily sweet OG flavour :tiphat:

skirbydog

Hey...I forgot about yield ....is that important ?? Spose it is lol...

So the lanky girl grew to 4 feet with the pot and yielded up to 2 oz 's , top buds were primo on her but the bottom ones were smaller.

The medium and small girls grew to 3 ft with the pot...both yielded over 2 ounces+ per plant.

All buds on all plants were rock-hard solid.

Feedback was pronounced...asthma sufferer no longer needed the puffer before bed : Back pain sufferers were aided with nights sleep .
Peeps were disappointed when they were gone ....:tiphat: