What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bahia Black Head Nugs... Yummy!

billk6969

Hello all. Well I finally got to try some of the Bahia Black Head that took 113 days to complete flowering. KC Brains, you the man! This is a one hit wonder, great for medical purposes. High yeild, over 150 Grams per plant!!! Easy to grow and very hardy. The taste is a smooth citrus flabor, probably from the KC Brains Secret KC606 receipe. The Thai and Brazil mix make this plant grow tall and thick with buds. The average main cola was about 14 inches long and 10 inches around! Man, she could be in adult films!!!

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Keep smokin,

B

G

Did you say 10 inches around...average?

Please I have to see pictures of that....how did you manage not letting it get moldy flowering that long with it so damn thick?

Anhedonia

that looks like fantastic smoke. Your grow log is great. And you've got mad patience.

I've heard a lot that KC Brains isn't very stable though. Did you have any problems with this when you grew your beans out? You definitly got some winner plants though.

billk6969

The reason I get no mold is due to the fact that my humidity stays between 25-35%. Got to love the desert! No problems with KC Brains strains, I have grown Leda Uno as well and with great results!

Thanks all for your input,

Keep smokin,

B

Girth is an amazing thing!

Click for Larger Image