What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bag seeds

L.O.SNewbie

When you find seeds in dispensary cannabis are those seeds usually that strain or are they a cross of something that was close by in the grow? This may be a stupid question but I am a newer grower and I am curious about popping some seeds I found in my medical cannabis from the dispensary!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When you find seeds in dispensary cannabis are those seeds usually that strain or are they a cross of something that was close by in the grow? This may be a stupid question but I am a newer grower and I am curious about popping some seeds I found in my medical cannabis from the dispensary!
It all depends on the parents in the cross. Some bag seeds can be diamonds in the rough. I think finding seeds is a good thing and can give you some special plants. It's kind of hard to find seeds so consider yourself lucky. Keep us posted if you decide to grow them out. It would be interesting how they turn out. Thanks for the post friend.

Hiddenjems

Most commercial cannabis is rooms of monocrop clones. The seeds are s1 hermie seeds, and aren’t going to be exactly like the clone parent.

Some “strains” aren’t strains. They’re a single clone.

Latest posts

Latest posts