What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bag seed From Blueberry muffin . smells like blue berry muffins. Grown in green house tent in organic soil just water with some honey towards the end

IMG_0454.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpeg
    IMG_0451.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0437.jpeg
    IMG_0437.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0436.jpeg
    IMG_0436.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0435.jpeg
    IMG_0435.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Tasty looking robust nugs. I've never heard of adding honey to plants. How does honey benefit the plants? I'd like to try it as mine near harvest time

Verdant Whisperer

Tasty looking robust nugs. I've never heard of adding honey to plants. How does honey benefit the plants? I'd like to try it as mine near harvest time
Theres an old wise tale that adding sweetners in flowering will make your bud taste better, for me i do not use them because i don't want upset the balance of microorganisms in my soil by making it bacterial dominant. naturally as the humidity levels drop in the soil as the plant is flowering the soil life switches from being bacterial dominant in rainy season to slightly funal dominant to aid in phosphorous absorbtion. absolutely some molasess or honey in veg or early flowering is good but do not over do it!, but once the plant is focused on bud formation i would lay off the sweetners, and avoid overwatering.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts