What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Backpacking through Europe. May-June-July-Aug-Sept

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup ya'll?

Ol' VagP is heading to Europe in a few days and wanted some tips of what to see and what not to waste my time on. Obviously I know all the big attractions but I'm asking for more the 'hole in the wall' restaurant or can't miss local only secret beaches.

In order:

UK
Holland
Morocco
Spain
Italy
Belgium
France
Greece
Turkey

Any advice?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
You'll have a blast whatever you do, wherever you go. Be nice, dress with a little thought, and you'll be amazed at the grace of the Europeans. Nothing like our society. Maybe on the outside, but not integrally.
Cheers, Bon Voyage.

B

bonecarver_OG

if u can, you should have a look in northern europe :D

also should maybe add, that moroco belongs to africa, and not europe, so that destination might not be included in the interail ticket.

ronbo51

Veteran
I did Euro in 1975. Munich had a big circus tent downtown that was a hostel. Amsterdam had a youth campground with Heineken on tap. Florence had a beautiful campground overlooking the river valley. Go to Florence. Chamonix in France.The backwater villages in Belgium and Luxembourg. Drink a beer in every village you go to. Bars and pubs is where you meet people. The Med coast is fucking packed in Summer. I wanted to go to Formentera or Ibiza but never made it. I walked from Bad Tolz Germany to Innsbruck Austria up into the Alps, took two weeks. Camping at lakes along the way. I had my trusty "Let's go Europe" book with me the whole way. Back then southern Euro was way cheaper than the north, so I never made it to Scandi., or Copenhagen which everyone said was where it's at. Have fun, good luck

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Niiiiice sounds like a sick line up , been about 14 years since I set foot in Europe , but had sooo much fun there. have a blast ! keep us posted

TS hold down Canada while u away ,

Latest posts

Latest posts