What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back in a saddle again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalaihempy

So who wants to talk Hempy Buckets? They look like this fyi 😉.

1652920641338.png

In all seriousness though, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself as Dalaihempy, creator of the "Hempy Bucket".
Would love to chat about Hempy's, have some insight into the true nature of how a Hempy is supposed to be used, furtherance of the method so to speak.
Oh and I have now learned how to have proper English (in case you couldn't tell), 😁.

-Dalaihempy

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Hey Hempy. Good to see you around.
Think I might do a Hempy bucket and ride along with ya.
Ready for the show!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I remember DalaiHempy from back on CannabisWorld, I believe he was using perlite when he first started using the buckets, but let's see if he's moved on since then. :sneaky:(y)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I remember DalaiHempy from back on CannabisWorld, I believe he was using perlite when he first started using the buckets, but let's see if he's moved on since then. :sneaky:(y)

I did cosmic i started to use Coco Core and i have a thread on that here started in Dec 3, 2009. I was called Hempy at CanabisWorld.

Status
Not open for further replies.