What's new

AZ farmers markets

wonder if the real og kush clone onlys and chems and diesels have flooded az yet like they have cali. that would be good for yall to be able to grow the super dank. if i had an az med card i would definitely go and bring some genetics for the fine folks of az.. but no az med card :(

hopefully it goes well and maybe ill attend one in the near future.

Old Soul

Veteran
AZ recognizes out of state cards, no need to get an az med card. Real kushes, chems, and diesels have been around az for a lot longer than the med program has been here.

As far as the farmers markets, never got any clones from them, and all the meds I saw were subpar for outrageous prices. I did trade with a few people to get some samples that looked ok, but they were just that. I only went to the first few though, after I was unimpressed I stopped wanting to waste money to get in to be disappointed. I didn't look closely enough at the clone selection to tell you what they had.

billycw

Veteran
Old Soul- you were dead on, unimpressive indeed. Buds were subpar along with clones. Most tables just had buds in jars or prepacked in ziplock, looked like mostly Cali outdoor claiming to be AZ indoor. About 4 tables had a couple clones, nothing of interest for me. No clone only's, selection of clones were mostly tga or barneys stock from seed. A couple of strains I saw were - ace of spades, moby dick, grapefruit, sour og(cali connection from reg seed), NL(didnt look great), space bomb... The cuts looked pretty weak for the most part. Still pretty cool to have a open market in phx, just needs to be stepped up on quality.