What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Awesome Event!

meltybubble

What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

:)

Skip

Veteran
Cool, glad you enjoyed the event. Wish I could've been there.

Results are up now for participants to view, or will be shortly after the winners are announced at the event.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What can I say, it’s been so good catching up with some and having the chance to meet others also at this special cup.

The standards were really high in mi opinion, some weren’t good but not so many.

Got tomorrow to finish up scoring and and really looking forward to the events.

To all those and new, enjoy these last times and let’s have the biggest smoke out on 420.
I did wish to ask why we did not go to mon ami? It is a beautiful club, I went as did others.
Lovely airy club, very clean with a lovely atmosphere. I would highly recommend mon ami for those with time to visit.

:)

hey meltybubble,

was good seeing you again man, glad you had fun. lots of judging this year.

i wish we could have had SIMS tribute at mon ami, but alas it wasn't to be. i did ask more then once.