What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Avid/Forbid/Judo in the U.K

Z

zooty

After battling broad mites for a while now after thinking they were gone it's time for me to buy some poisons to deal with these devils

Does anyone know where I can purchase these in the U.K.. I've found some avid on ebay but forbid is £160 for a 8oz bottle

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After battling broad mites for a while now after thinking they were gone it's time for me to buy some poisons to deal with these devils

Does anyone know where I can purchase these in the U.K.. I've found some avid on ebay but forbid is £160 for a 8oz bottle
Try Seymour greens in Yorkshire I forgot the guys name but he is very helpful when I was looking to buy " attack " for one of our brothers down under,,,, best of luck,,, S2

Latest posts

Latest posts