What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autos in soil vs. coco - dtw setup

flowerboy

ive always been a soil and organics grower so trying coco means there's a lot of things i get to experiment with. strains are [chem de la chem x chemdogging] and [sweet ' sour] by mephisto. the primary leaves on these autos are wayyyy more plush/large than they would be in soil. i can just feel the monster yields from here :biggrin:.

im already running these two strains in soil under a 315cmh in 5 gallons. they're at exactly a month old and about to start flowering hard. i'll get to have a side by side taste/effect/smell/yield comparison of autos in coco vs soil. ill let yall know whats what!

Attachments

• IMG_6721.jpg
    IMG_6721.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3308.jpg
    IMG_3308.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 105

NeDank

Nice plants! I switched from promix to coco this year and honestly would never go back

Cmoon

Funky set up Flowerboy, first time ive seen this system used having been off boards a good ten years, healthy looking set iv a feeling youll be very happy with coco.

bests Cmoon