What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

auto's for extraction flavoring :)

blastfrompast

Veteran
So y'all have me hooked on growing auto's outdoors.... So nice to have chopped last week, yield was low but that was on me as i limited them in 4inch pots..... My regular pheno's are just starting lol and they are in 30gal... but for finished in a 4inch pot and spent half its life in a solo cup lol ... I was impressed....

Avg'd around 20grams a plant, lemony scent, trich coverage was quite nice.....all grew kinda SOG style...1 central cola with a few side branches with some smaller nugs on them....

I am planning on using the flowers for flavoring my extractions thru blending... I run a staple flower that gets me 24+% min but has a flavor that is lacking...so when mixed 3/4 mine+ 1/4 Auto it makes for an extract that flavor wise leans towards the 1/4 "flavoring bud"...

Tempted to do some pollen chucking this fall with my resin queen (reverse her) and some random Fem'd auto's in my collection... Then do the same with 2 of her offspring for next spring (hoping to get a half ass hillbilly stable-ish cross with some flavor and larger trich heads....

THOUGHTS?