What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering td in dwc under l.e.d

Jozix

x lens vs old school penetrator

x lens vs old school penetrator

Hi there, I'm curious to know if you have seen a notable difference between the new x lens vs old school penetrators, I'm asking because I have the 1w 205 penetrators & was curious to see how the x lens were performing?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hi there, I'm curious to know if you have seen a notable difference between the new x lens vs old school penetrators, I'm asking because I have the 1w 205 penetrators & was curious to see how the x lens were performing?

update to 3 watt diodes mate and see a world of difference, ive just gained another 189x 3 watt panel for my current blueberry grow and these are only 25 days old, im only using 150 watts on each plant and havent turned both panels upto the full 600 watts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope this helps

oneshot

That is one thing I am surprised no one mentioned.

It's clear there is a difference. Look at this picture for instance:

picture.php

This thread ended up being a great comparison thread too lol.

Skotty your results are incredible! Did anyone find the blueberry thread?

Jozix

WOW

WOW

dude are you saying that this chunky ass beast was grown to maturity using 125w out of the potential 600w if that's the case, I'm sold!!! especially the x2 lens are now on the new panels, amazing. well done mate!

Latest posts

Latest posts