What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower strain suggestions for 2022

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
There are a lot of autoflower threads but the bulk of them seem to be a few years old. A lot happens in two years. So what's HOT and what's NOT for 2022?

I am going to do some autos outdoors this season and am looking for something that isn't a waste of time, yield and smoke wise.

1st hand experience required. Let's see some pics and smoke reports!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi BIbi, thanks for that link. Another cool thread I missed somehow. You did a fantastic job with those! What a yield!

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Barney's Skywalker OG Auto was pungent Strong smoke. Neville's Auto from World of Seeds was really nice, tasty and potent. OG Kush Auto from Nirvana was Super tasty. Expert Gorilla Auto was 5 Hermies. Trying Expert's Mimosa Lemon Auto and Runts XL Auto from Sweet Seeds, will keep you posted.

Vesnican

There are a lot of autoflower threads but the bulk of them seem to be a few years old. A lot happens in two years. So what's HOT and what's NOT for 2022?

I am going to do some autos outdoors this season and am looking for something that isn't a waste of time, yield and smoke wise.

1st hand experience required. Let's see some pics and smoke reports!

Urban Legends Mazarila, Fighting gorillaz and pure Gorilla are sure shot for outdoor. It doesn't matter those are on the market for a few years already.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We have some Autos to test out! I appreciate all the infos and replies! Well not many in this thread but the PM's we're very helpful. Here is what we are working with. I am going to run one of each indoors to get an idea of structure and such and the rest will be done outdoors.

20220329_082221.jpg
20220329_082145.jpg
20220321_165450.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Big thanks to Urban Legends and Real Gorilla Seeds!!

Sidenote, anyone hear from Aridbud? I hope he's ok, he didn't respond to my pm and he hasn't been active on the boards here. I was hoping to get some Afterthought Autos included in the testing. Maybe next season, just hope he's good.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have some Auto's I made with Afterthought Auto's gear. Like 4-5 of his vars hit by a male from his gear. All were nice plants. I just picked up some auto's from Mephisto and Twenty20Mendocino. I was given some smoke from their gear and it was super fire. So dude gave me a couple seeds each from a few vars. One of them is a TK auto and its wicked. Can't even tell it was an auto.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'm just finishing up these clones and I will be getting the autos going and then also planting the rest of the seed outdoors.

Very interesting to see what these genetics can do!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
TheSkunkist, amazing room! Thanks for sharing and I'll send you a link when I get the thread up.

I am also a fan of afterthought and am concerned I haven't heard from Arid in months. Best vibes he's ok.