What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower seed business

Hi everyone,
New member on this site. Not sure what kind of response this will get. But I want to give it a shot.

I'm an autoflower breeder based out of Canada. My focus is solely based on breeding. I'm not good at marketing, social media or branding. I'm looking to partner up with someone who is interested in getting into the seed business but is good at marketing, branding and social media.

Looking for long term business relationship

If you're interested please feel to reach out

revegeta666

Cool! If you want my opinion, be careful and don't partner with anyone before checking on them thoroughly. Make sure the person you chose has genuine passion for weed, is trustworthy, is a good grower, and knowledgeable about growing, lineages and breeding, even if you're the main breeder.

Cannabis forums attract lots of great people but also lots of big mouthed, under qualified lying grifters, and people who grossly overestimate their abilities. That's why you should chose me 🤷‍♂️ Just kidding haha best of luck with your project!

Cool! If you want my opinion, be careful and don't partner with anyone before checking on them thoroughly. Make sure the person you chose has genuine passion for weed, is trustworthy, is a good grower, and knowledgeable about growing, lineages and breeding, even if you're the main breeder.

Cannabis forums attract lots of great people but also lots of big mouthed, under qualified lying grifters, and people who grossly overestimate their abilities. That's why you should chose me 🤷‍♂️ Just kidding haha best of luck with your project!
Thank you for the advice, You're right, trust on both sides. I'm an internet stranger so someone has to take a chance on me as well

cbotany

Hey man, I was breeding for awhile before actually getting my seeds out there, I found a person who actually cares about the plants to vend my seeds, it takes time and getting to know people. I've had offers to vend with others but with my own personal beliefs i couldn't. Know who you're selling to and where the plants are going. I put alot of work and love into my lines so I want a certain kinda individual to get them. I'm not trying to "gate keep" but you don't want to share energy with everyone.