What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower outdoor Sweden nutrients mix

Fleadog

Hi!

I’m starting to prepare for my outdoor guerilla grow this year and I need som help with how to.
My plan is to take the soil from the spot and mix in a ~15 liter hole wit
4L worm castings
1dl fish bone
1dl chicken shit
1dl bat guano flowering
0,5 dl stone meal (Basalt)
Perlite or leca
Water absorbing crystals
Some melass that I have over
Mix it all in and let it cook for 4 months before planting out.
What do you think of the mix? I don’t wanna visit the spot very often..

I’m also thinking of trying out some bio char charged with fish emulsion and worm castings from bio bizz.
To much?

Thanks!

Peace

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It all depends on what your base soil is. You may not need all those amendments if the ground soil is sandy or clay loam. As far as digging a hole and putting the above mix in the hole you can have problems doing that. If you have 4 months before planting you can add the amendments to the growing plot and let them decompose into the base soil. Put out your amendments in monthly increments and let the soil microbes break them down. When planting Season is here put out your plants in the amended plots. Good luck and happy gardening.

Latest posts

Latest posts