What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Purple Freeze

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Pondering whether to germinate these three Auto Purple Freeze in water and veg under 24 hour fluorescent/LED light for a few weeks before transplanting outside or to sow them directly outside.

One raised bed away from the house gets the most sun.

The 'back wall,' or southern facing fence along the northern end of the property, looks like prime sunlight area with possible exception of the shed on one side.

Slope is technically slightly north facing, not on a hill facing to the south ideal for sun exposure. However, the fence creates a reflective microclimate for (at least part of) the yard. Physics would explain it, as borrowing sunlight from the neighbor's yard to the fence line and bouncing it back (with white paint for example), similar to the way the house blocks sunlight directly 'behind' or to the south of it.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Poll: Should I direct sow outside now or start 'em in cups first? Pots or boxes, plastic? The back fence receives more sunlight, the planter box takes a cubic yard.

Edit: place holder for photos.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
what about if i say it is called oh gee haze
from the netherland coast of sweden and switz
the one sideline espn network where they carry a rock that looks like a ball..

Will the pictures be doing any justice then?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Real Gorilla Freebies

Xb8bP5J.jpg

YJX09iB.jpg

hfG9ozH.jpg

u9hf1Io.jpg

MK6kqaq.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poll: Should I direct sow outside now or start 'em in cups first? Pots or boxes, plastic? The back fence receives more sunlight, the planter box takes a cubic yard.

Edit: place holder for photos.

Autos..../you NEVER plant in small cups! It impacts roots that are vital for success! Plant them in containers raised bed. Cover with plastic if cool nights prevail.

Latest posts

Latest posts