What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto or not?

mayday

I've got two ladies that, according to the webshop I got them from, are autos.
However, on the seed supplier/grower site it says nothing about them being autos.
The ladies in question are Critical xxl fast by BCN Seedstockers. I'm in week 10 from seed, and have yet to see any buds.
Due to temperature, I have to wait a couple of days (for the small oilfilled radiator I ordered to arrive) before I can flip the lights to 12/12.
I just want to know if they are autos or not as I have some beans left.

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place on the forum to post this question.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Maybe a link to the seed shop would be helpful!?

There are mutiple Critical xxl Strains from different breeders:

Screenshot_20221024-200258_Samsung Internet.jpg

mayday

Maybe a link to the seed shop would be helpful!?

There are mutiple Critical xxl Strains from different breeders:

View attachment 18773180
The site I bought them from are not the growers, the growers are BCN seedstockers. I believe they are connected to Dutch Passion, but I could be wrong/remembering incorrectly. They are based in Barcelona (again, if I recall correctly).
The name of the ladies is: Critical XXL Fast.

stiff

Veteran
Week ten and still nothing? Sounds like whatever the breeder tried to achieve didn't work. I've had the same with some expert seeds auto freebie. Even normal plants started to flower earlier. It ended up in the bin