What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Auto G.S. Cookies (Personal Project):

The Revolution

Im pretty sure the males are what carry the autoflowering traits, and would be best to use the autoflowering male pollen to the GS Cookies cut. Also isnt the true cookies a cut? How do you have a male GSC?

Mikenite69

He had had a male some of the best cookies I have seen in reg seed form actually only cookies I hae seen in reg seed form and the plants came out amazing was by reservation labs.

Djxx right how is growing some of the cookies that reservation L made. He already promised me the best female and hopefully a nice cookie male doner.

You also have cannaventure who did flaming cookies which is a gsc bx. From what I have heard from them they are pretty stable as well and throw nice cookie phenos and ones identicle to mommy. I just dropped some flaming cookies x bear og made by cannaventure. I'll be posting a grow thread shortly on those.

Kant C Shyt

Hey bro. Mike, yea RL has the best cookies in seed form I've seen also. I think those were grown by Gu or something close to that and they looked awesome. Wishing I could have snagged 1 of those 1st few packs that were released also.

Hey RL, will be patiently waiting for those to resurface again. Take care 1

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
I was just able to get to a computer for the first time in months and wanted to say hello to everyone. It has been a very long time and I miss everyone.

I will be continuing this Auto G.S. Cookies project even further when life and a promising season comes back around my way.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

RandomJeffy

I was just able to get to a computer for the first time in months and wanted to say hello to everyone. It has been a very long time and I miss everyone.

I will be continuing this Auto G.S. Cookies project even further when life and a promising season comes back around my way.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

What auto flower was used in this project?

Latest posts

Latest posts