What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Devil's Kiss

huracan

Hi all, new grow here. Changing to more sativa dominant this time.

Auto Devil's Kiss

Gender Feminized
Genetics Devils Kiss x Jack Herer Auto
Cultivation Indoor & Outdoor
Characteristics Thick dense flowers

Into 3 week from seed.............

picture.php

huracan

4th Week

4th Week

This is 4th week from seed, no problems at all. getting taller and bushy. No signs of preflower yet.

picture.php

huracan

5th and 6th week

5th and 6th week

Late update this week, in 6th week now. Into flowering now. Can stand a lot of heat stress though not what would I like. Very tall and long leaves. Feeding with grow nutes NPK(5,4,5) no problems at all

picture.php

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Some of the photos appear to show a supplement light in the red spectrum.
Curious as to any specifications you may have and how it is working for you.
I am a newbie at autos, my first couple go arounds have been a mixed bag of results.
I use three groups of lights, feed lights, trigger lights, and supplement lights to assist feeding due to sativa and indica preferring separate peaks in where their sweet spot spectrum is.
Auto flowering plants are not responding the same as the photoperiod plants I am used to so I am gathering all information I can find whether it has obvious applications or not. Only time will tell.

I grew a photoperiod Jack Herer and liked it. Small for a photo period with a three ounce yield, my second planting has two in the same 18" container. Some small plants get up to five in a single container. This greatly increases available harvest without increasing the square footage of the bud area.

The current auto growing is BlackBerry Kush from Dutch Passion, it looks to finish at about four feet, same as their auto Euforia, only with fatter buds. Lotsa room and light needed for these large 90 to 100 day autos.

huracan

Some of the photos appear to show a supplement light in the red spectrum.
Curious as to any specifications you may have and how it is working for you.
I am a newbie at autos, my first couple go arounds have been a mixed bag of results.
I use three groups of lights, feed lights, trigger lights, and supplement lights to assist feeding due to sativa and indica preferring separate peaks in where their sweet spot spectrum is.
Auto flowering plants are not responding the same as the photoperiod plants I am used to so I am gathering all information I can find whether it has obvious applications or not. Only time will tell.

I grew a photoperiod Jack Herer and liked it. Small for a photo period with a three ounce yield, my second planting has two in the same 18" container. Some small plants get up to five in a single container. This greatly increases available harvest without increasing the square footage of the bud area.

The current auto growing is BlackBerry Kush from Dutch Passion, it looks to finish at about four feet, same as their auto Euforia, only with fatter buds. Lotsa room and light needed for these large 90 to 100 day autos.

Hi, currently using a LED-CFL setup, 108W LED. On Veg stage I use a 75W CFL (6400K) for flowering I switch to 2700K same lamp. As for my experience on autos depends on several things but most noticeable are..... 1. Get good quality seeds 2. I grow on soil so try to use good mix and proper pH level (5.5 to 7.5)). 3. Hit em with a lot of light.

Autos are not forgiving. Stress(overwatering, lack of good ventilation or temps) can trash your grow so be careful. I go on autos for strains that take too long on photo. My previous sativa hybrid was OG Kush and had a good harvest (about 2 ounce, finished in 75 days). Before that an AK47 auto but had problems with it as it was not a true auto had to switch the lights so it took more than 3 months to finish.

I currently have this sativa hybrid and a side Blueberry OG Kush from Nirvana, both doing OK.

Good luck on your grow!

huracan

7th & 8th week

7th & 8th week

Full flower stage now. Buds slowly appearing though I see this to be a 11 to 12 week auto. Normal for a sativa dominant?.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20160904_125943.jpg
    IMG_20160904_125943.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 16

huracan

Last week before harvest

Last week before harvest

Cutting next week, flushed it and now just waiting to finish.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20160920_163719.jpg
    IMG_20160920_163719.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18

huracan

Hi all

Harvest and dry done. Not too much yield about 1/2 ounce dry.
Smoke thoughts, very cerebral high, with spicy and earthy taste. Definitely will do again.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20161007_153142.jpg
    20161007_153142.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts