What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto amnesia

Jeezy

Hi PANIKZ Was inquiring about your amnesia auto. Im getting ready to pull the trigger and was wondering what to expect. Is it the amnesia clone? What ruderalis was it crossed with? Anyway looking forward to growing this soon. Im surprised there in stock since amnesia haze is hard to find in seed form.thanks in advance.

NothingInCommon

Hi PANIKZ Was inquiring about your amnesia auto. Im getting ready to pull the trigger and was wondering what to expect. Is it the amnesia clone? What ruderalis was it crossed with? Anyway looking forward to growing this soon. Im surprised there in stock since amnesia haze is hard to find in seed form.thanks in advance.

I just ordered amnesia haze - i think you should try again - its everywhere

mr.brunch

Veteran
Old thread , but for anyone clicking for info the auto amnesia is very good… I did 2 outdoors last year and i was very impressed even though the summer was a bit of a washout
Just obtained another 6 pack 👍

Did a grow thread on here for the competition last year if anyone is interested :tiphat: