What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian Dead Head (mullumbimby madness x Neville's haze)?

J

jaded1

Cheers mate.

Hopefully most of the stretching is done now,upward growth has slowed on most of them but 1 is only just starting to form buds and might get a bit taller.Think I have about another 6" over some of the plants before lights will be at highest point I can put them.Will get some pics at lights on tonight

J

jaded1

Some pics.Have been surprised at how quick they recover from bending and pinching,Have been bending most colas 90 degrees every day and nearly all have been back to straight within a couple of mins.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Looking good Greatdalas bro.How many weeks are you at now?
A few of my plants had a severe calcium def at around week 4 so have some ugly spotted fan leaves.Was my own fault as was in a rush when filling last pots and didn't add the extra i normally would.Other 2 were amended and haven't had the prob.
Will get some pics up this evening

noodleman

Hi Greatdalas,
I was wondering if you've sampled any of your buds yet. I'm interested in your opinions if you have since l have a pack of Deadheads and your opinions of the final product will help me prioritize when to pop them among my oversupply of seeds. Much thanks.

J

jaded1

Some pics,think there around 80 days in.All but 1 of the girls has some lime in the smell but with different other smells.
Plant in last pic has an earthy chocolate smell with a pine disinfectant/Dettol smell.plant in middle of tent(pic 5) will be done 1st,maybe 5/6 days until she gets chopped,smells of lime,pine and furniture polish.Plant at back in 1st pic and at front of 2nd,even though looks will go near 15 weeks has the most cj smell of them all.Smells of lime and peanut butter.Plant in pic 3 has some huge buds forming on her and is prob the frostiest out of the 4.Haven't a clue what she smells like as is in the part of the tent there's no easy access to.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Greatdalas

Hi Greatdalas,
I was wondering if you've sampled any of your buds yet. I'm interested in your opinions if you have since l have a pack of Deadheads and your opinions of the final product will help me prioritize when to pop them among my oversupply of seeds. Much thanks.

Hello, are diferent phenos more spices or more lemon in my pack of 5 seeds
One the flavour are interesant lemon spice
Is a good strain to select one good mother but only in feminized seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good jaded1
Mulum/Nev phenos Have a crazy electric high if taken to 12 weeks from clone or mature seed plant showing pre flowers before thrown into 12/12.
If cut before its still potent but you dont get to see the true power.
The most pine phenos are the Mulum dom pheno.
Peace

Greatdalas

Looking good jaded1
Mulum/Nev phenos Have a crazy electric high if taken to 12 weeks from clone or mature seed plant showing pre flowers before thrown into 12/12.
If cut before its still potent but you dont get to see the true power.
The most pine phenos are the Mulum dom pheno.
Peace

Yes, I plan to grow the best 2 again to try them well

J

jaded1

Cheers ojd,they've done well despite a load of fuck ups on my part!

J

jaded1

Did they smell different to what they tasted or did they all smell like that while growing greatdalas?Great to hear you found 2 worthy of giving another run!
I'm really hoping that the sweet earthy chocolate smelling girl I've got carries the smell into the taste as smells bloody lovely!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The taste is amazing on the Austrailian dead Head .
Leans very heavy on the Mullum/Nev side.

Look forward to what you think when you have sampled them

Peace

Greatdalas

Did they smell different to what they tasted or did they all smell like that while growing greatdalas?Great to hear you found 2 worthy of giving another run!
I'm really hoping that the sweet earthy chocolate smelling girl I've got carries the smell into the taste as smells bloody lovely!

The taste is similar of the smell

J

jaded1

Thanks for answer bro,hopefully mine will be the same GD.

If smells are anything to go by they should taste lovely after a few months cure mate.Cant wait to have a bit of lively weed in the jars again,smoking og and chem types gets very boring after a few months!
Yeah,is very little influence from the cj in these girls.Can see and smell the Thai in them all though.