What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian Dead Head (mullumbimby madness x Neville's haze)?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

A little bit more about the mullumby
After the first few tokes ,, I kept on saying to the other two ,, this taste is taking me back to
the late 70s/ very early 80s,,then it hit like I was on a very slow rollercoaster then a fast upward lift lol
Trying my best to avoid a whitey I drunk sweet tea and ate cakes,,
That settles down then I am plastered to the chair!,,vivid colours from everywhere,,
Nice feeling of contentment albeit I couldn’t do buggar all,,,
All I could think of was thank god I didn’t drive or I would have needed to leave my car and come back the next day but all was good as I was in a cab,,
that’s the mullumby for me,,been toking since 1979,,
Mack10 , you would love this mate,,,,s2

That’s done it for me. Ordering these now. Nice one.

noodleman

Hey 944s2,
I have a pack of these and was encouraged by your review, but did you smoke the original MMxNH or the cross with Casey Jones? It's not clear from your post.
I bought seeds on impulse based on the MMxNH in the cross but I've been hesitant to crack one because I was let down by some other connoisseur strains whose descriptions sounded so good, although I can't imagine how this strain would be a let down.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 944s2,
I have a pack of these and was encouraged by your review, but did you smoke the original MMxNH or the cross with Casey Jones? It's not clear from your post.
I bought seeds on impulse based on the MMxNH in the cross but I've been hesitant to crack one because I was let down by some other connoisseur strains whose descriptions sounded so good, although I can't imagine how this strain would be a let down.

Og mullumby,,
17 + weeks to bloom but if you want more info then pm Ojd, s2:tiphat:

J

jaded1

All but 1 of the seeds are above ground and the 1 that isn't is just starting to poke through the soil.Imight of mixed up the orange'n'mango with a couple of seeds I started for someone else but can hopefully distinguish between the 2 strains before I hand over the other 2.
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

All have their 1st leaves now.1st pic is the 4 ADH's and the 2nd are the 2 marked as O'n'M .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Cheers Dark,should be some big yielders in these.Will be nice to see some proper colas in flower and get some full jars again!

J

jaded1

Details of how these will be grown,
They will be grown in an organic soil mix and are currently in a 70x70cm tent with mars hydro ts-1000w(150w) led.They will prob get another 6 weeks veg before flower is empty and get topped a couple of times before then.
Flower will be in a 4x4 with 2 x 240w 3k with 660 red quantum boards.

J

jaded1

Have had to raise light as need a bit more distance between the nodes,plants will be topped and potted up in a few days.
picture.php

J

jaded1

Cheers rab,they're a good size for only a couple of weeks out of the ground.
They all have decent looking side branching starting but a bit too squat at mo for my liking.
Have raised light to 80cm above plants from the 70 they were at to try to get some upward growth

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good
Start topping from early on to create some nice colas as these can stretch for a few weeks into flower. I like to top early in veg at least twice to create 4 heads . They can be topped again 10 days before you flip if height is an issue .

Peace

right

Are these those nevil haze 21x mullumbimby maddness that nevil was selling through rimmeo?I mean the same genetics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes right they are
But these were direct from Neville not rimmeo who started selling fake seeds F2's from what i read

Peace

right

Right right ( I'm not affiliated with rimmeo), may I ask a little more there were a number of nevils used was it the nev 21 ? And do you know was it the mullum short? Peace

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was the NH 21
Im not sure if it was the short 1

Peace

J

jaded1

That's the plan Ojd,plants have been topped twice so far(2nd time was yesterday).
Plants are starting to show their nld side now but still quite bushy,should be able to get 8 odd tops on these pretty easily.Will get a pic of them when lights come back on

J

jaded1

Some pics.the 2 plants at the bottom and the 2 on the right are the nev'/mullum x cj and 2 on left are the o'n'm.(in the 2nd pic)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php