What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ATTENTION XMAS SHOPPERS: Christmas offer on seedbay

alkemikus

Hello OJD I tried to get in touch with you and I do not know if you got my private message, I did not know this your bid for Christmas I saw just now, I am interested in your genetic cheese dog and I wanted to buy 10 regular and 10 females, what must I do to Own your seeds?
Who should I contact?
paying these two packs of seeds the Christmas offer is always equal?
Thanks OJD but honestly I've had a lot of trouble with the vendors that I have warned you of this promotion. And before you send money I would be part of the Christmas promotion too

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Hello OJD I tried to get in touch with you and I do not know if you got my private message, I did not know this your bid for Christmas I saw just now, I am interested in your genetic cheese dog and I wanted to buy 10 regular and 10 females, what must I do to Own your seeds?
Who should I contact?
paying these two packs of seeds the Christmas offer is always equal?
Thanks OJD but honestly I've had a lot of trouble with the vendors that I have warned you of this promotion. And before you send money I would be part of the Christmas promotion too

In order to get the seeds and the deal you need to go to
www.seedbay.com

get your seeds there and as long as you order in the month of DECEMBER you will get the deal

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey OJD could you give us a heads up of when you are going to stop this offer? I really wanna snag some of your gear but Im waiting on some other things to be listed first but Im afraid if I wait too long, your deal will end and I'll end up missing out. If you could just give me an idea of when you're going to end the offer that would be sweet!

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
OJD I wanna grab something on this deal ..I just realized u guys made a double sour d ? I need. That one ..u have any info on it ? Was it the sour d clone x ssdh ?

T

that smell

wow, I run your gear exclusively and recently had to clean house for security(no regrets of course) But I lost amazing moms of cheese and chong, chemy jones and grateful jones. This truly makes my day.Again -nobody comes close to your genetics in my humble opinion

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I would like to get in on this... Will the deal just pop up when I checkout on GN Seed Boutique? I am looking for the strongest strain, I was thinking Grandoggy Purp's. What do you think? Thanks

O

originalogrower

I just picked up some strawberries & cream just wondering if the deal goes with the 420 auction seeds or if I need to get some from the connoisseur section.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes, I had PM'd OJD asking if the deal was still on-and yes the Strawberries & Cream off the 420 auctionn will qualify you for the deal

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ojd and true, Thank You for the Xmas CSG special. I got my beans in the mail today. Looking forward to running some CSG gear and some awesome strains at that. Take care 1