What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attack of the Sativas (and autos)

dkmonk

Well I started all these mid-late June, Masterlows and unknown bagseed went outside June 28. Rest went out first week of July.

The only thing they have had to eat is some osmocote time release and some basic 10-10-10 plant food one time, I am going to start feeding them for real w/ bc micro and bloom nutes once it is sunny for at least 2 days w/ no rain, as it has rained 2 a week for like 2 months straight.

Most were topped by some vermant, 2 masterlows got dug up along w/ 3-4 la nina x skunks, and then i got mixed up on what was what after replanting and what not, So here is everything to the best of my knowledge.

la nina x skunk 1 (2)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Masterlow Micro Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

La nina x skunk 1 (possibly dont know for sure or its a malawi, but doesnt look like one)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Unknown Bagseed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Masterlow Female

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Masterlow Male

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Probably deep spacey, but could be unknown bagseed

picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold (2)

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dkmonk

Oh sorry for double post but i have 1 for sure la nina skunk in a cornfield if it survived, and 6 more malawi x colombian in a different spot will take pictures later this week.

I have to tell the story about this year started like 20 something plants in may someone stole all of them (different spot) when they were only like 6 inches. So i start like 60 plants lol give half to a friend put out 12 in corn fields well all those 12 except the one lone la nina got yanked by the farmers.

So I have lost like 5-6 strains, but luckily my buddy has them all at his spots along w/ a lot of other good strains that i dont have because i gave him like 50 seeds of about 10 different strains, and he promised me half his crop, but even if he only gives my 1/4 im cool w/ that.

So it started off rough and hopefully i can pull through and get like a lb or two.

Will also be starting blue streak and more masterlows, and maybe esbe strains if my buddy veg's some for me.

K

kill-9

Looks good based on what you're feeding them, but why didnt you cull the males? Making a seed run?

dkmonk

The name of the strain is above the series of pictures that I took of it.
I plan on harvesting the malawis late november, the la nina x skunk la sometime in october, master lows mid to late august, and rest I am just going to play by sight.

I didn't cull the male because it wasnt going to pollinate anything but the masterlow and well i guess i did cull it right after those last pics were taken, and I don't even think it pollinated the masterlow because of the wet weather, but we shall see.

So, finally time for the update, they look droopy due to the shitty rainy weather, I fed them w/ nutes when these pics were taken.

Sad news the 3 malawis well somehow were just sticks in the ground, but good thing I have 3 different ones to show you.

Sorry for quality of pics my g/f took the ones that were taken at night.

Masterlow Micro Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Masterlow Female
picture.php

picture.php

La Nina x Skunk 1
picture.php

picture.php

La Nina x Skunk 1 (2)
picture.php

picture.php

Bagseed
picture.php

picture.php

Another Bagseed that I didn't know existed until the night I took these pictures.
picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colobian Gold (plant 2)
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold (plant 3) I did not supercrop this, this is just how I found it.
picture.php

picture.php

C

coxswain

Hehe ... nice little guerilla garden there. Love the micro pheno. :D k+

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Talking about microphenos...
12845P1010082.JPG

:laughing: Couple lowryders I grew couple years ago with little care + I had mites..

dkmonk, I am going to follow those MG x CG plants, sooooo SEXY sativa´s :woohoo:

dkmonk

Yah I love the micro lol

Hopefully those 3 mg x cg stay there the last 3 that i showed in my first post got ate all the way by something one was completley missing 1 was a stem w/ no leaves and the other was like a 2 inch stem. The 3 that I just put up are in a completley different spot, so I hope all goes well.

Funny thing is about the last 3 that got ate is all the other plants (masterlows, la nina skunk, bagseeds) are only about 60 yards away in a different spot and didn't get touched although all of them early on got topped by something but nothing as extreme as what happened I thought someone found them, but then they would of found my others, and I wouldn't think a human would leave stems figured it would pull the whole plant up.

dkmonk

These pics are all from last week, I didn't check on the mg x cg, I will have those pictures tomorrow when I check on them along w/ the pics of what I took tonight.

It was horrible though tonight, all my plants but the micro pheno and la nina x skunk got munched on almost to death, I sprayed a tobacco and onion tea on them so hopefully they wont get touched. I am very sad and dissapointed none the less.

I am going to buy tomato cages and add some pepper spray to my tobacco tea. I really don't even want to show the pictures, because it is so saddening, but I will post them.

Masterlow Micro
picture.php

picture.php

What I thought was a masterlow is actually not, I think it is Deep Spacey
picture.php

picture.php

This is the unknown Surpise I found
picture.php

picture.php

Unknown Bagseed
picture.php

picture.php

La Nina x Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those plants sure look like they could use a good feeding of nitrogen. feed them and they will shoot up.

dkmonk

The flash has a lot to do w/ it looking so neon, but I feed once a week w/ two tsp of bc bloom and plus the osmocot I put down.

dkmonk

Well I came to my first plot and found mostly everything eaten, but still alive so 4 plants are not pictured, 1 of the la nina x skunk, unknown bagseed, unknown surprise plant, the plant I thought was a masterlow but is actually deep spacey, they all got ate heavily by a deer, I sprayed all my plants this weekend w/ tobacco/pepper tea and next I am going to put tomato cages up. So here are 3x malawi x colombian golds, 1 masterlow micro, and 1 la nina x skunk.

I have pictures of the other munched on plants, but it is really sad so if you want to see them just reguest and I will put them up.

Masterlow Micro
picture.php

picture.php

La Nina x Skunk 1
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold (broken top one)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold (plant 2)
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold (plant 3)
picture.php

picture.php

Random Shots of Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dkmonk

Yah I only visit the mg x cg every other week, and although they can take all the nutes you give them, they also can live on practically nothing. My friend has his in a solo cup hasn't watered and or fed it in 3 weeks and it still looks amazing.

All the others get fed every week.

Masterlow is going to be coming down next weekend so I fed it last, and this week is its flushing week.

Quick question what stores have tomato cages, do you think they sell them at the local hydro store, I have never been but need these plus the chicken wire w/ small 2x2 holes????

smokeymacpot

Veteran
lmfao at those micro plants, they are cool, but pretty pointless. i hope your other ones grow nice and big to make up for it :)

dkmonk

Here is an update of just the malawis.

Malawi Gold X Colombian Gold Plant 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Malawi Gold X Colombian Gold Plant 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dkmonk

I just staked down the chickin wire around my plant like a tomato cage, it is kinda crowded, but I can't afford to lose these babies to the dear.

I used bambu stakes and just wrapped the wire aroundthe plants, closed the top of the cage a lil bit, but left enough in case they need room to grow.