What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attach large amount of pictures as thumbnails?

Ravel

In my opinion if you're posting a large number of pictures in a public thread, they should be attached as thumnails and not full screen images. If it's one or two pictures, that's cool, but when it's a barrage of full screen images it becomes overwhelming to look at, especially if it's ten pictures of the same exact bud followed by ten pictures of the same exact bud from a different plant. Why not just attach them as thumbnails?

If it's your personal thread then go nuts; post as many full images as you like, but if it's a shared thread that's had contributions from dozens or hundreds of people over many years I think it would be respectful to attach larger numbers of pics as thumbnails.

Agree? Disagree?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
In my opinion if you're posting a large number of pictures in a public thread, they should be attached as thumnails and not full screen images. If it's one or two pictures, that's cool, but when it's a barrage of full screen images it becomes overwhelming to look at, especially if it's ten pictures of the same exact bud followed by ten pictures of the same exact bud from a different plant. Why not just attach them as thumbnails?

If it's your personal thread then go nuts; post as many full images as you like, but if it's a shared thread that's had contributions from dozens or hundreds of people over many years I think it would be respectful to attach larger numbers of pics as thumbnails.

Agree? Disagree?
Agree

Latest posts

Latest posts