What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Red Raid F1, week 15 of 16, grown by Syd Barrett

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1180082.JPG Views:	82 Size:	233.2 KB ID:	18031696

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Current F3ing of my Afrobubb (Sour Bubble F2 by Tonygreens x Afropips Power Malawi F1)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMGP8456 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	174.4 KB ID:	18041254

Aromas are crazy large with something special like oxygen bump up, third lung sensation, very promising terpz med properties i think!
(mix berry, verbena, currant, clementine, mint, camphor, vanilla...) !!!

Last edited:

CannaZen

Cool roms, you think that the afrobub has unique terps? Besides limonene and fruit.
I'm interested in musky plants. Idk how musky a plant can get and of it could be tasted in vapor.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@west-eu Good grow to you with RR trugarez breur! Supercrop veg with apex cut ? :)

@CannaZen Yes AfroBubble's diversity can be surprising, there are some mixed with mint or vanilla that make it deep, something like Ventoline effects i feel. Anyway all appears early and tends to fade in mature buds, making young rosin with it is interesting for exemple. With brown trichomes it becomes more musky loud and fuely SourBubble yes but with long curing it evolves a bit back in subtle diverse things. So i would advice mature trichz for musky but effects are less high and more stoner of course. For opposite musky young trichz with mellow high not too strong i would choose my PakiKush, Pakistani background terpz are special for that animal/leather/musky but as always need selection because a lot of fruity bubbles too! I think that musky profils tends to have more physical buzz compared to fruity head high. Cheers bro ;)

CannaZen

@west-eu Good grow to you with RR trugarez breur! Supercrop veg with apex cut ? :)

@CannaZen Yes AfroBubble's diversity can be surprising, there are some mixed with mint or vanilla that make it deep, something like Ventoline effects i feel. Anyway all appears early and tends to fade in mature buds, making young rosin with it is interesting for exemple. With brown trichomes it becomes more musky loud and fuely SourBubble yes but with long curing it evolves a bit back in subtle diverse things. So i would advice mature trichz for musky but effects are less high and more stoner of course. For opposite musky young trichz with mellow high not too strong i would choose my PakiKush, Pakistani background terpz are special for that animal/leather/musky but as always need selection because a lot of fruity bubbles too! I think that musky profils tends to have more physical buzz compared to fruity head high. Cheers bro ;)
I am looking for something to mix to my Pakik, how's the african lines?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Oh cool CannaZen, thx and glad you like and have cloned the Pakik! Hum yes something pure and sativa would be nice as male for her but it will extend the flowering time etc. With Africa you can choose some pepper spicy South Africans that are less long to bloom but with your musky vibe i would try something else like Nepalese or North India for example. Like inverse with a Pakik male to cross with musky incense floral Nepalese female would shorter flowering time and focus better the musk you like i think.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Okok "On ne change pas une équipe qui gagne" poto! Just the HPS that need to be switch with LED and solar system! ^^

tcherno

Salut Rom

Salut Rom

Désolé mon pote, je n'ai pas pu prendre de photos de thaizar en fin de flo, accident de travail dont 1 mois sans bien bouger presque le dos a mordu mais ça va mieux je reprends doucement ma croissance.

Mais j'ai ce très beau produit fini, high très fort pour ce phéno, odeur de terre épicée avec un soupçon de pomme trop mûre

thaizar (2).jpg

acespicoli

St Vincent x Lambsbread : Caribbean Dream F1
1667469106930.png

1667469596092.png

Tropical fruits pineapple and coconut, day dreams, beginning to feel the vibe of Caribbean Dream F1
The laid back super chill positive Caribbean music playing in the distance
the smell of the ocean a cool breeze the sound of the waves washing all the troubles away
a warm bathe in the soothing salts of the ocean

ah, plants that evolve there contain all these things, nice choice @Roms

:lurk:

1667470978724.png

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Rom

Désolé mon pote, je n'ai pas pu prendre de photos de thaizar en fin de flo, accident de travail dont 1 mois sans bien bouger presque le dos a mordu mais ça va mieux je reprends doucement ma croissance.

Mais j'ai ce très beau produit fini, high très fort pour ce phéno, odeur de terre épicée avec un soupçon de pomme trop mûre

View attachment 18774912

Hey Tcherno thanks to report finally and take care good recovery and resilience to you, it seems that you a have nice medicine for help! :biggrin: I look forward to have the ability of testing cannibinoids and terpenes, THC-V above all, your strong pheno would be a winner i guess ;)

View attachment 18777262

ah, plants that evolve there contain all these things, nice choice @Roms

Thank you for the trip Acespicoli, it makes me smell the good old black rhum and vibes with mahi mahi!

1667559434328.png

Cheers

Last edited: