What's new

Ask me anything

As promised here’s some pics mid run.
A82EF78E-3CEA-4F30-8B29-FEB085DA54A3.jpeg
C9F7767B-BDAC-46B8-B8FB-6B29ED7DF586.jpeg

The Bud Mine

I think I have just snatched the last pack of feminised @truecannabliss seeds available to buy in the UK! It definitely feels like that the anyway thought I’d found some a couple more times but they were actually out of stock.

I stumbled on the true canna cast a couple of weeks ago and your story was inspiring to me so I had to try one of your strains and taste them flavours but I’m only set up for fems.

The pressure is unreal knowing I can’t just buy another pack if I fuck it up haha. Any tips for this one? I’m growing organic in soil with biotabs soil prep for the veg then with compost tea’s and PK boosters for flower. Under 2 x 660w Maxibright LED’s so hoping for 5-6 good ones in 25 litres auto pot XL’s.

Height has been my biggest issue down in the bud mine but I’m taking it that seriously I’m knocking a wall out this weekend and dropping a 200cm heigh tent down to 190cm so I have the maximum head room for this one in the new flower tent.

Looking forward to you getting another canna cast out soon 🤙🏼

AF3ABB71-DC44-41B3-A1F1-6FCA39935148.jpeg 96D7BC59-B00E-4310-B576-04877073FC3B.jpeg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Supporter
I think I have just snatched the last pack of feminised @truecannabliss seeds available to buy in the UK! It definitely feels like that the anyway thought I’d found some a couple more times but they were actually out of stock.

I stumbled on the true canna cast a couple of weeks ago and your story was inspiring to me so I had to try one of your strains and taste them flavours but I’m only set up for fems.

The pressure is unreal knowing I can’t just buy another pack if I fuck it up haha. Any tips for this one? I’m growing organic in soil with biotabs soil prep for the veg then with compost tea’s and PK boosters for flower. Under 2 x 660w Maxibright LED’s so hoping for 5-6 good ones in 25 litres auto pot XL’s.

Height has been my biggest issue down in the bud mine but I’m taking it that seriously I’m knocking a wall out this weekend and dropping a 200cm heigh tent down to 190cm so I have the maximum head room for this one in the new flower tent.

Looking forward to you getting another canna cast out soon 🤙🏼

View attachment 18720731 View attachment 18720732
Awesome to see you found a pack of the Purple Fondue, I would recommend topping it a few times and keeping the feed low. Also trim up the lower growth and don't be afraid to defoliate them too. Can't wait to see what you find. Also new podcast episode coming soon, thanks for the support.

The Bud Mine

Awesome to see you found a pack of the Purple Fondue, I would recommend topping it a few times and keeping the feed low. Also trim up the lower growth and don't be afraid to defoliate them too. Can't wait to see what you find. Also new podcast episode coming soon, thanks for the support.
Roger that, cheers for the tips👌🏽 I’ll probably do them next so germ them next week, the seeds look nice and healthy! I’ll try to get a grow diary going

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
Did you ever start working with the Casey Jones again?.
Sadly I haven't been able to get her back but I have some of the original seeds left that will be used for future projects providing I can. get them to germinate successfully.

TheUnknownGrowe

No, how about how do I get the terps to get stronger as I am finishing. It can't all be genetics.

correct answer is:
Terpenes are created through nutrition during plant growth.
Increase nutritive quality to increase terpenes….

Wow this looks insane, super impressed with this one bro. I held this strain back because it was made close to the time I had issues in the grow room but this looks perfect and trouble free so I'm very happy to see this.
I only popped one seed so I’m not sure if I was super lucky or there all this good I hope for the latter.
Probably the most aggressive grower I’ve had the pleasure of running super strong stems that go straight up with dense sticky stinky buds.
Definitely worth putting out they will go down well.

Bit of a left-field one for you man:
I've never been part of any scene or what-have-you but really enjoy reading and hearing about cannabis history, breeding, strains and cultivars, etc.
You mention how much you enjoy the Breeders' Syndicate podcast for similar reasons.
There's plenty on the chem family, sours, hazes, northern lights, etc and the breeders and growers associated with those strains but very little cogent stuff on anything UK based apart from the Cheese (so there's perhaps an opportunity for subject matter there.)
Having lurked around the forums for a while, one of the figures who seems central in the UK, Old Timer, gets little mention (normally in connection with Ace and OT haze - and then they get the origin of his haze wrong) it would be great if, with the permission of his family, you could put out a podcast - or short series of them - giving a really in-depth look at his life, work, contributions and varietals, talking to people he worked with from the UK and elsewhere and those he helped and mentored.
It might mean a lot of work and you seem like a busy person but is it something you might be interested in putting together? Personally I'd love to have as much info as possible gathered together in one place and you might actually be in a position to get it done.
Follow ups on other UK breeders migjt give you a few months of material, I reckon!

trainer

Hello I can get seeds from terp zookie . But I can't find no grow diar es or other Information . Can some one here help me .with growing help info

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Supporter
So my guy tells me that a special release of the chem valley cooks is impending? Cna you tell me if this is correct please @truecannabliss?
Im doing a limited drop of the ChemValley Cooks as part of a 10 year anniversary seed bundle. Send me a DM if you are interested.