What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Artwork Inspired by Marijuana

caruso813

I don't know if there is a strain on earth that could give me any type of art abilities lol, but, those pieces are badass.

H

Hal

Nice stuff dude.

Any chance you can be identified by your artwork? Need to be careful with that.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
interesting. Used to draw myself. but have not in awhile, may just start sketchin again!

thanks for the inspiration.

U

ureapwhatusow

these are type of threads that renew my faith in mad god and weed

really its a nice expression of how pot influences us positively

STICKY THIS!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Phil..I love seeing original artwork..welcome to IC..Hal had an important comment and we should, unless we are legal patients or in a country in which MJ is legal, make sure that presenting this here doesn't compromise our security. I'm careful with my photography as I am published weekly in newspapers and it would take much for someone to recognise this. DD

I am a current MMJ patient of Washington state but all my art is traced to my handle name PhilthyPhil, not shown anywhere else.

SpoCannabis

Yeah, his artwork isn't in market circulation, so he is safe.

Sick pieces Phil, K+!! Keep up the great work... PS, check out the outdoor thread!! heheh