What's new

ARTofMAKINGfire is a rapper.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Yes. It is true. I have listened to and enjoyed hip hop/rap for most of my life.

I have finally gotten up the guts to get into the booth. I've been writing poetry for more than 15 years and have recently put the effort into teaching myself to flow more so than just spoken word.

I've found it to be a HUGE outlet for me. I feel I have a piece to say and this is my platform.

So I would ask all of my loyal IC Maggers to at least give me a listen. Critics are welcome as well.

Even if you are not a fan of hip hop, I would greatly appreciate 5 minutes of your time. I don't want anything from you but your attention and mind for a moment.

Lend me your ear. Lend me your brain.

I'm not looking to be famous or make money. I want to school the youth and bring back that classic late 90's style of hip hop!

So please give it a listen, like, share, and comment if you feel so inclined.

Listen hard and don't let anything go over your head.

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player-2014.2.php?mediaid=mbeccb2a&trackid=10

Again I very much appreciate your support fam!

Please at the very least give me feedback! I can't wait to hear from you guys!!!

You can also show support If you are a hip hop fan by listening, commenting on others tracks if feel so inclined.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
sounds really good. music i can trim to and it sounds better than a lot of stuff out today.

peace

bigherb

Veteran
I'd like to check it out

That link is showin several mixtapes . What is the name of your mixtape and what's your rap name ?

1luvbigherb