What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizer extreme vaporizer

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
I read on another site that a pencil eraser (the kind that sticks onto the end of a pencil, kinda triangular with a hole) fit right onto the arizer bag mouthpiece. I use the whip, have not tried a bag yet.

Needless to say, I'm satisfied with my EQ. With good medicine, it works just fine. Has not totally replaced smoking, but has cut it down at least by 1/2. Question - Why do they call the tube a "whip" - it's not like we flog ppl with it... :rasta:

Peace

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I guess it looks kinda like a whip? not sure where that term originated

hey look its my old v3. :whip:
picture.php

moebudz420 do you use the elbow pack method in the whip?

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I've had my Q a month or so now and LOVE it.The bag is all I use.
If you want the warranty,make sure you buy from an authorized dealer.Ebay only has two authorized dealers.If you are unsure,email arizer directly.BC

THC123

Veteran
've owned both the volcano and the extreme v3, and in my opinion, the volcano is far superior. Although the extreme has the ability to use a whip, i just feel like the volcano does a better job with the actual vape process. I've used my friends volcano, and then gone back to my house and used the extreme which i currently own, with the same bud, and the results with the volcano are way better (taste of herb, quality of vapor, ease of use, speed of filling bag).

amen to that , the cano is by far superior

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
"moebudz420 do you use the elbow pack method in the whip?"

That's exactly what I do. 2 elbow packs and we're good. :rasta:

Peace

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
hey now down to earth. congrats on the vape

let it heat up for a fews mins with the empty cyclone bowl on. lightly pack or vacuum up some weed into the elbow screen in the whip. vape away.

note: this are pics of my old E. I would use my EQ at 195C

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I just got my EQ from a vendor on eBay that goes by Allstar wholesale. It was just a little over $140 and like a dummass, I opted for 'expedited' shipping (18 buks US). This was a ripoff as they sat on my order for 3 days before shipping... yea, that's real expeditious. I see a lot of chatter about 'authorized dealers' and warranty issues. I contacted Arizer and inquired about this matter and was told by Kevin from their support staff that as long as you had a proof of purchase i.e. an email confirmation of purchase, you would have no warranty issues. I'm only on my 2nd day of use and have to figure things out. I've found 210 - 215 to be my temp of choice. Not getting the hang of the elbow load yet. Have not tried the balloon yet, but I must say, there's not a thing about this method that's appealing to me... I will give it a try tho and see if it's just all in my head. Well, that's my 2cents worth for now.

mgk :tiphat:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
I just got my EQ from a vendor on eBay that goes by Allstar wholesale. It was just a little over $140 and like a dummass, I opted for 'expedited' shipping (18 buks US). This was a ripoff as they sat on my order for 3 days before shipping... yea, that's real expeditious. I see a lot of chatter about 'authorized dealers' and warranty issues. I contacted Arizer and inquired about this matter and was told by Kevin from their support staff that as long as you had a proof of purchase i.e. an email confirmation of purchase, you would have no warranty issues. I'm only on my 2nd day of use and have to figure things out. I've found 210 - 215 to be my temp of choice. Not getting the hang of the elbow load yet. Have not tried the balloon yet, but I must say, there's not a thing about this method that's appealing to me... I will give it a try tho and see if it's just all in my head. Well, that's my 2cents worth for now.

any updates? ...still not liking it?

tia, bozo

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
any updates? ...still not liking it?

tia, bozo

I like it real well.. the 'cyclone bowl' is too long.. i've been reading about using and 18mm female to female adapter that is just like the 'cyclone bowl' only doesn't have that extra space in the middle. I've gotta find one.. The bag thing is pretty good, but the novelty wore off pretty fast and I don't do it much any more.. It's a nice rig..

justanotherbozo

Veteran
I like it real well.. the 'cyclone bowl' is too long.. i've been reading about using and 18mm female to female adapter that is just like the 'cyclone bowl' only doesn't have that extra space in the middle. I've gotta find one.. The bag thing is pretty good, but the novelty wore off pretty fast and I don't do it much any more.. It's a nice rig..

thanks for the reply man, i've tried a few cheaper vapes and while i like the taste and the buzz, i've not been too impressed with my results so i've been shopping for something decent that doesn't cost my left nut like the Volcano does.

...cumbustion is such a drag.

peace, bozo

btw, i dig the username, not many still around who will remember Bob Denver let alone Maynard G. Krebs.

picture.php

Reactions: Gry

sprinkl

Veteran
I ordered my Arizer Extreme Q yesterday, having tested it at a friend, I'm pretty stoked!
The balloon seems excellent for social smoking, replacing the joint. The whip works great but it's like passing a pipe, first hit is great and then it goes downhill. The whip + fan + remote control will probably be my method of choice when alone. Ultimate lazy way of getting high :)
I've looked around and it still seems like the best bang for your buck. Hell I don't remember seeing other vapes that can do both, let alone at that price.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have had one for 2 years, and have not smoked since (except when power went out, in house). Awesome!!! 2nd hit is tastiest, then goes down hill, but if you smoke after getting used to it, smoking tastes like dog crap.

I only use whip, and since high tolerance use fan. Smoking great stuff, I only take a hit every half hour or so.

minds_I

Veteran
^^^ a year and a half...it is always on when I am awake....haven't smoked unless away from house and when I do smoke...it tastes like dog shit and I too have top shelf buds

I use a bag mostly and I absolutely love the remote.

sprinkl

Veteran
That's great to hear :) I'm so excited I won't have to smoke anymore. Around here smoking weed = joints with tobacco, sounds gross and... It is. But when you're used to this you can't just roll pure joints or smoke pipes, the lungs can't take it, stuff in tobacco kills the sensitivity of your lungs and when you don't smoke they're extra sensitive, it's why people who are quitting cough a lot.
It also means you always have tobacco lying around and a lingering addiction from the small amounts in joints. I'm a very light tobacco smoker, smoke one before work, between work and after work, and it's hard to completely stop.
So I'm really hoping this vaporizer will be the end of this useless tobacco habit!

I'm wondering, the taste is very different, I've only tried vaping one strain yet. Can you still distinguish the different strains? What about the effect of curing on the taste? And I figure vaping leafs doesn't taste bad, it'd be nice if I wouldn't have to trim my weed anymore.
Also what other herbs besides cannabis are nice to vape or use for aroma therapy?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I smoked weed through a bong for 30 years, and would cough up black crap in phlegm every morning. I soon as I got Arizer, never happened again.

Taste is amazing!! Always heard people talk about the subtle tastes, been never really experienced myself, until the Arizer. Have been running a lot of GG4, which loses the taste after 3 big hits. Usually get about 10 hits out of bowl. Bowl is done when the tradeoff between taste and amount of smoke plummets. Had some Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint Cut, and every hit was awesome tasting, but not as strong as GG4.

I start off at 220 C, and move up to 230 and 240, when not getting good hit towards end of bowl. Have used cheap vapes where you can not control temp, and they were waste of time, unless you need to party while traveling, or need as backup for when power goes out.

Latest posts

Latest posts