What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any real stardawg seeds around?

As above Ive been asking myself this question ive been told by locals its clone only the stuff goin around most of the time is amazing good solid buds very gassy any input folks UK

William76

Try glg( they had f2s) not long back,might be worth hitting them up and seeing if there's any left,iv had a few things from them in the past,great service and gear,good quality free t shirt with ur order as well.76

William76

Yea,so am I, place is great lakes genetics,excellent stealth shipping,that good I thought they sent me an empty envelope till I looked properly.u should be able to source a cut in the uk,tho most of what I see is affy dominant selected from seed(lotta folk here has never seen chemdog)I think u would be better getting chemdog s1s,there is a few around.76

Yea,so am I, place is great lakes genetics,excellent stealth shipping,that good I thought they sent me an empty envelope till I looked properly.u should be able to source a cut in the uk,tho most of what I see is affy dominant selected from seed(lotta folk here has never seen chemdog)I think u would be better getting chemdog s1s,there is a few around.76
Thanks for that William76 ill give them a try i have a stardawg autoflower from fastbuds on the go tbh I dont expect much so I will try purchasing a chemdog s1 and keep my fingers crossed thanks for the reply and good info 👍😊

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
As above Ive been asking myself this question ive been told by locals its clone only the stuff goin around most of the time is amazing good solid buds very gassy any input folks UK

Are there any real stardawg seeds around?​

Speak to moneymike topdawg seeds vendor here should be able to point you in the right direction :good: