What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are Sativas of the 60s early 70s extinct?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May I add that the context of the time had a lot to do with the effect felt. Cannabis is a popular kind of response to social pressure. And that has changed a lot in 50/60 years.

The setting has always been important .
My 2 cents .

romanoweed

I think there are still a bunch lines from Southamerica wich are actually still sold! You can type into google someting like: Columbia cannabis seeds, or Columbia cannabis seeds Forum, and work youre way trough, also trough google pictures.

For africa there are also couple old Lines sold. For SEAsia its very hard, and very few OLD is sold.

I also feel the old lines are supperior. Stuff is still around, often not really sold.. Inbreeding might often caused a slight inbreeding depression (some say they doubt that) , i feel it can weaken genetics, and old lines loose a bit of spiritual efect, so it might be slightly different to the old gold, but close.

But you are on the right path searching for old lines. Looking on Leave-thickness is not as important i guess, since i have seen old equatorials with pretty pretty wide Leaves, or reasonble floeringtime. So, i would not reject a Line just because that.

Latest posts

Latest posts