What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are Great lakes genetics still to be trusted?

entropical

Veteran
I remember when the fingerboarder was outed a couple of years back, one of those stories that you couldn’t make it up if you tried.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread topic makes no sense. GLG has never removed seeds from original breeder packs. I've known them for a decade and are as solid as they come. Anyone with a legitimate issue will be taken care of. It's def not GLG doing this..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had no problems ordering from them. Since i live in europe i did learn to be patient because iirc it was 3 months from hitting the order button till i got the seeds but i got what i ordered.
Oh and i was asked if its ok to send the seeds not in the original breeder packs for safety. When first time ordering i did need some time to find the seeds but i appreciate their safety approach.

View media item 17687430
But i have no doubt that i got prayer pupil
LOL, I can see you were asked about it. I do remember most shipped seeds out of the country in a way to not be discovered. It was called stealth shipping. They would never do it for nefarious reasons. They asked you if it was ok to open the pack, and you must have agreed..

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Ive ordered from them several times over the years and never had a problem.
Great freebies .
Always in the breeders packaging.
Good response to emails.
I'll order from them again provided they are carrying what I'm looking for.

BuckeyeGreen

GLG is great. Don’t hesitate to use them and have no doubts. Ever order is rock solid with lots of freebies and swag. If there is a problem with GLG then it’s probably looking back at you in the mirror.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
LOL, I can see you were asked about it. I do remember most shipped seeds out of the country in a way to not be discovered. It was called stealth shipping. They would never do it for nefarious reasons. They asked you if it was ok to open the pack, and you must have agreed..
Yes i was ask for it and i have no problem with it. Safety first for both sides. And the freebies are a very nice addon.

Great Lakes is a completely reliable and trustworthy Seed Bank. Many friends and myself have only 100% good experiences with them.
Question asked and answered.

Dime

Any seed reseller who does not ship all their seeds in the original breeder packs is a disgrace and no one should do business with them period. I hope that Mosca and cryptic lab seeds are the first ones to realise this and others like bodhi do so too.
Its a greedy world we live in and I don't trust anyone and nor should you. We know that now better then ever before.
What if the reseller buys them by the kilo?

NEED 4 SEED

They always sent me a t shirt but it's always the wrong size. I don't know what Americans look like but the xl shirts are supposedly for 150 cm and 150 kilo guys. And for the last shirt I would need a verrry small and verrry slim girlfriend. I need this soon anyway...😄