What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

are cheap presses worth it rosin

Bio boy

looking at a dulytek 7 ton, there £550 to me here, its either that or DIY one, car jack, press plates etc., but buying decent non chineese plates cost the same as a dulytek, seen some fire stories from these amazon ones at £300 and some seem fine, wats the difference? what can i get that is decent at 7 ton under £500?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
looking at a dulytek 7 ton, there £550 to me here, its either that or DIY one, car jack, press plates etc., but buying decent non chineese plates cost the same as a dulytek, seen some fire stories from these amazon ones at £300 and some seem fine, wats the difference? what can i get that is decent at 7 ton under £500?
I have had a 12 ton dabpress for over five years now with zero issues.
Have a few of their other products as well all very well made and.Customer support is on point......... dont say that about many chicom companies.