What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

JAWS

we had the TW back in 2010

the clone came from Mendel but I do not recall where or who he acquired it from

my Friend barefrog sent me some tiny TW seeds and they will be in the next cycle….pretty sure bf said they were Arcata TW seeds?…
yes will need to run them to know 100% but i can CONFIRM trainwreck seeds ARCATA are tiny seeds always have been.2-3 time more seeds off the wreck then other strains because the seeds are so very time. do not know barefrog but i do know of him so ya good chance those fems are good to go.

nice ..

JAWS

i ran some of the cannaventure TW S1s this year outdoors. they were very tiny seeds, which he commented was a trait of this line.
it was a productive plant. very christmas tree like shape. they were very consistent. not a lot of variation in shape. very frosty.
one thing i noticed was they were quick to trigger into flowering and im not sure if maybe its one of those plants that trigger from being rootbound? i started everything in solo cups and they could have triggered early because of that. Also it was later in the season when i put them into the ground. so basically im admitting to user error here.
while looking at these plants grow i couldnt shake the feeling that someone spent a fair amount of time trying to create a super productive plant. just all buds everywhere.
i havent sampled it yet. i will try to return with pictures/feedback on tastes smells and effects when i find these in the dry/cure space.
yup got like 3oz sitting here with me right now, been smoking on it. been switching back from blackberry cookies to wreck to the grapefruit chem. the grapefruit chem just melted me into my chair last night fell asleep and woke up at 1 in the morning. very much grapefruit forward on that piuece.

onward ..

little-soldier

ya very good place to get fem/s1. i have several from them as well. on the wreck ya im looking for the legit cut, i have lots of tw hybrids and just about to have a lot more fems.

very much need a legit arcata cut ..
Hey man, I just bought a trainwreck cut from https://zpstrains.com/shop/trainwreck-clone/
He says its the oldest cut he has and its a northern california cut. Might wanna try it and see if its the real deal. I have never had trainwreck so even if I was to smoke it I couldnt tell you.

JAWS

throw some pics in here as you move along with your grow.

thanks for the link ..

solterostrains

my latest breeding projects, just got done with the last one.

BUBBLEGUM {09/F2} GORG
IMPURE GORG {F1}
PURPLE GORG {F1}
FRUITY PEBBLE GORG {F1}
MONKEY GORG {F1}
EXODUS GORG {F1}
UK GORG {F1}
MANDARIN GORG {F1}
BANANA GORG {F1}
TRIANGLE GORG {F1}
GARY PAYTON GORG {F1} NEED A NAME
CALI ICE {F2}
BANANA KUSH/OG {F9}
SLOW JAM {F1}
SLOW BURN {F1}
RAIL-ROAD KUSH {F1}
11 more ugorg hybrids, this will be the last of them except for !!.

onward ..
Nice

Latest posts

Latest posts