What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Approved

Smokerman

Veteran
So I talked to a Dr yesterday and was approved for 60g every 30 days. She said that because I take blood thinners whatever I get should be high thc and low cbd. This is a sample of what was offered. The pricing is compassion price.
4B969697-E1BB-4661-B8B1-CCD368D4C37C.jpeg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I assume that you are in Canada . . . since you are looking at Tweed? The docs will usually default to a big LP but you can buy medical from many of them. And Tweed is about the lowest of lows in quality. Do some looking around and if you want to switch LPs or split your script amongst a couple you just have to contact them. I added Shelter Market to my med availability. They are a very small LP in SK that buys from micro growers and sells to med patients. Some tasty premium products. And they offer a 25% discount on your 1st order.

Smokerman

Veteran
Yeah I’m definitely going to look around at different lp’s and try to get as much info as I can. Like your input is welcome, thank you

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I don't buy med flower at all since I grow enough of my own, but I do buy hash on occasion for some variety and that's why I added Shelter.

Smokerman

Veteran
I also just found out that the disability I receive will kick in $300 toward a vaporizer.

Latest posts

Latest posts