What's new

Apollo-11 Rez g4 table run.........

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
OK.....the Mazar has past and we move on to another grow. This time around we are going to try 29 A-11 and 3 Mazar. Toatal of 32 plants. Going to veg for a couple of weeks and then switch to 12/12. Have given enough clones of this mother away.........its about time I try and flower some. I obtained a clone from G-D a few months back and have been vegging her ever since. I have given away like 15 clones of her and have never flowered her myself.

So.....its the exact same set-up as the Mazar, except that it is only 32 plants instead of 64.

Here are a couple quick pics of the room and clones. Kinda just thrown on there till they take a little bit. Using 2 1000 watters to veg right now........once they get going......will spread them out and use 3000 watts of HPS.

Set-up:
-8x4 Ebb & Flow Table
-50 gallon res with 2 circ pumps and one fill pump
-20lb tank CO2 on a timer
3- 1000w HPS
29- Apollo-11 clones
3- Mazar clones
-4" pots with extra drilled holes
-Clay Pebbles
-General Hydro 3 part nutes
-not happy with Floralicious........gonna try some other additive
-Green Fuse Bloom Stimulater
-Epso-grow
-Hanna Dual pH/ec/PPM waterproof digital meter (my fav toy!!)
-room cooled by house central a/c....thermostat moved into room
-couple fans for air circulation

I think that is all........

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:
G

That's a real nice setup HOG, as usual! Can't wait to see those things pumping out some thc~ happy growing

:D :D :D

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Awesome, HOG!

This'll be anutter of your great grows, I am sure! Only this time I get to come in at the beginning! :cool:
icon14.gif

I see you're using those li'l white skirts again... I take it you deemed them effective then?

-Bob

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck

Good luck

Cool im sure this will be an awesome grow ... nice to watch a seasoned grower do his thing :)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Yes buzzbob......the white skirts seem to work preety good. Keep the algae down on the rockwool at least.

They should be taking off here shortly.

Mr.Waters

I'm definately gonna keep an eye on this one. Apollo is always on the top of my list to try. Give em all you got HOG I can't wait to see them finish.

peace

G

dont know spit about ........

dont know spit about ........

.......hydro, looks way to scientific:D

nice setup HOG, be along till the finish. had tried DWC, wont again till i get a res chiller. do you have a chiller in there?

fuggin root rot took all the DWC plants right at two weeks left till harvest.

in a set up like that, what height do you flower at, do you top train? and just what does that net above the grow actually do. is it some type of drop down scrog?

CBF

G-D

Nice!

Nice!

THis will be a good show !
I should not expect anything less from ya HOG
Good luck and keep em green !!!!

Cheers

G

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
hey CBF.....I tried bubblers and DWC.....had bad luck:rolleyes:
Found E & F much better for this kind of run.
No chiller in res....it doesn't get above 75. Never had a problem with root rot yet.......thank GOD!!

I usually go from clone with about 3-4 days veg and then switch to 12/12. I have been running Mazar for awhile and it grows one big cola.......so the net was up just to keep them from falling over.
With the A-11....it seems to grow very branchy and would make a great canidate for scrog. The screen slides up and down on the dowl rods. Once they start growing and I can see their pattern, I will decide weather or not to do scrog.....top train....ect....

Mr waters.......welcome

G-D thanks to you this can happen!!

Now that a Table..

Now that a Table..

Hooked-On-Grown- Those are going to look tight.. 29- Apollo-11 clones with Chunk Monkey Heads....

Great...

Sauce

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
alright got some good and bad news .........

bad news........ going to cancel this table run. A-11 not the commercial strain for me. Great little plant SOG methed for personal smoke. Grows very spindy and low branchy. Many clones did not make it..... as I learned also it does not clone well or travel well either.

Good news......selected the best ones and put into a small 2x4 E&F table to veg a little longer. We will decide how to grow them out later on. I will probably use this 8x4 to do another Mazar run.

So sorry for all who were looking forward to this one, but I will grow them out here in the near future!