What's new

Aphrodite ( Lao Gold X OTH )

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Good evening friends, how are you?

I would like to introduce you to Aphrodite! It is a hybrid of Lao Gold x OTH.

A great search was done among many lao gold plants and a great diversity of genotypes was found...

Some plants were small, others very tall, some were short flowering and others long flowering...Some without resin, some hermaphrodites, some green and others purple....

The 2 best females were selected, the most vigorous, tallest, longest flowering, most resinous and with an effect similar to a trip of psylocybes.:skiiing:

And they got together in an orgy with the best OTH males from a great selection!

No lao gold males were found that were special or that simply met certain minimums...some did not shed pollen, others hermaphrodites, others with little vigor...

Then OTH was used :hotbounce

Flowering time is 16 weeks. Metallic smells, incense, jasmine, pine... Unique smell and different from anything known.

This is a variety that I recommend everyone have. If I could only have one I think it would be this one... Beautiful Aphrodite:dancer:

Attachments

• 3972887241.jpg
    3972887241.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 3972902101.jpg
    3972902101.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 3972913783.jpg
    3972913783.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 3972881702.jpg
    3972881702.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 3972881709.jpg
    3972881709.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 3972912078.jpg
    3972912078.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 109

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

A great search was done among many lao gold plants and a great diversity of genotypes was found...

Some plants were small, others very tall, some were short flowering and others long flowering...Some without resin, some hermaphrodites, some green and others purple....

The 2 best females were selected, the most vigorous, tallest, longest flowering, most resinous and with an effect similar to a trip of psylocybes.:skiiing:

And they got together in an orgy with the best OTH males from a great selection!

No lao gold males were found that were special or that simply met certain minimums...some did not shed pollen, others hermaphrodites, others with little vigor...

Flowering time is 16 weeks. Metallic smells, incense, jasmine, pine... Unique smell and different from anything known.

This is a variety that I recommend everyone have. If I could only have one I think it would be this one... Beautiful Aphrodite:dancer:
Thanks, friend for the heads up. Pretty flowers a lot of fox tails. Looks potent too.

Maria Sanchez

These Aphrodites look like an amazing cross!

Latest posts

Latest posts