What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aphids.....which ones though??

ButterflyEffect

Recently I've been seeing more Mg and P defs in late veg and early flower. I assumed up until recently it was a new, rather powerful LED I use in veg now. That def had a learning curve but these defs were different and happened even with the light at 40" and half turned off.

Very recently got PM for the very first time since I started 7 years ago. Also, it happened right about the same time as me getting aphids in veg for the first time. I used Captain Jacks and it seemed to work, but now those same plants are in day 10 of flower and 4 of 8 have the aphids back and the Captain aint cutting it now!

Are these regular ones or do I have the kiss of death here?? I thought the worst when I saw one bug, just one, with wings. Sadly, didn't get a picture. Also, I haven't found any of them at the top of the roots under the perlite, nor on the stem or the container.

oIjxXT3.jpg

89jJuvA.jpg

xFsyndH.jpg

Imma hit em with triazicide and see whats what. Any other suggestions? Can't get Imid where I am.

ButterflyEffect

Turns out I did have some imid. It's the Bayer one with Cyfluthrin. I made up a foliar to hit a few spots but Im gonna rely more on the triazicide since they're in the first week of flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts