What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AO - Agent Orange by Zan

rolandomota

Veteran
He'll yea sounds good its something I always wanted to have as a ton of seeds. Keep it up sir thanks bravo 👏 the bx is stimulating my imagination of me having this strain.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone.

Finished my JTR seed production and moving on with these beautiful AO.
I potted them up 2 weeks ago and roots are coming out the drain holes already.
Taking cuts soon and giving them a few more days to fill the 4.5 Gal pots.
They are sticky with beautiful smells. Most are short and bushy with leaves similar to the mother.
There were some taller variations in the original seeds and so is the case in some of these, but much fewer.
The first 2 pics are the 2 males and I have 12 females at this point.

All I can say now is the plants are very beautiful and I have some winners in here.

Have a great day.

Attachments

• male 7.JPG
    male 7.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 62
  • Male .JPG
    Male .JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 46
  • 2021.JPG
    2021.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 2025.JPG
    2025.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

NEED 4 SEED

I had Agent Orange in 2014 and it was the Bees knees. Never thought that a cannabis plant could smell like orange peel. Crazy. From the 6 reg seeds only one was having that distinct smell, though. I made a ton of seeds and it was also the first plant that I was reversing to make feminized seeds, selfed and hybridized, and it worked out greatly. I also made f2 seeds with the male from the run. I later lost that plant and tried to recreate it from the seeds but it's not that easy. In the reg f2 generation there is a good amount of variation with a bunch of different smells but all very oily and terpene laden. I also made hybrid seeds from these generations. In the selfed seeds there are more orange smellers but not that amount of smell that the mother had. I will definitely do a run with some of my old seeds this year again and I wish you good luck in your own efforts.
When your seeds are ready I would be happy to get some in my hands too.
I have loads of seeds for exchange, just message me your interests.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Switched them today. Pulled the males out to use later.
I want to show you nice unseeded bud pics and give test results.
Will get some pics up later.
Good luck with your grow, I'd be happy to grow some of the old strains from Subcool, I had some very nice runs with his genetics. I'm sure you'll have some nice phenotypes with more than 10 females and when seeds are available I'm interested.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm sure your AO is some fine smoke not just a nice looking buds, I've already smoke some strong buds with this amazing orange taste, it was like smoking a glass of orange juice and strong liquor(for the effects). I remember the first grow of Jillybean I couldn't believe cannabis could have such a different smell from what I had grown before, it was really an eye opener on the endless possibilities of this plant with different genetics. I'm from France so for many years all the seeds I had access to were the Dutch ones like Sensi Seeds who mainly used 3 or 4 different genetics crossed in many different ways, the Skunks, Hazes, Afghans and Northern Lights. It became limited after a while so I decided to try some unknown strains from USA and I'm so happy I did, it allows me to get some incredible flavors and highs.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics with HPS on and off.

AO 6 is one I was watching closely from the beginning. A bit taller and more sativa like than the mother, super sweet, intoxicating orangey smell. The leaves are turning black and nice resin too.

Attachments

• AO-6-2.JPG
    AO-6-2.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 31
  • AO-6-3.JPG
    AO-6-3.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 35
  • AO Room.jpg
    AO Room.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 30

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only have 2 that stretched like a sativa and this AO 14 is the other one.

More later. :cool:

Attachments

• AO-14-2.JPG
    AO-14-2.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 weeks

This is the most stretchy sativa like AO.
Some are sour orange smelling and others are sweet orange.
Very strong smell of oranges everywhere.

Later. :)

Attachments

• AO.JPG
    AO.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 45
  • AO-14-4.JPG
    AO-14-4.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 45
  • AO-14-3.JPG
    AO-14-3.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 50

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AO #14 at 44 days. This is the most stretchy sativa like AO that I really like.
Most look like this, only shorter bushes.

Have 2 that are turning black.
One has larger bud, but less resin I will make seed from.
The other has small buds I will not keep.

It's really crowded in there and I would normally have them all nicely staked up, but I have bugs in the flower room and don't want to transfer them to the veg room. Will show the keepers later though.

Attachments

• AO-14-5.JPG
    AO-14-5.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 30
  • AO-14-7.JPG
    AO-14-7.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone. :watchplant:

51 days and close to finish.
They could be taken down now, but I want to flush them and like to let my plants go longer.

Have 2 black ones and I'm only keeping the short black bush #2.
Took a pic of the short black bush #2 in contrast with the green plants beside.
The tall black has skinny little buds and the short black bush #2 has some of the largest buds.
Will be keeping the short black bush #2, the tall sativa #14 and maybe 2 green bushes to make seed from.
The orange smells range from sweet orange to sour orange. Very, very nice and strong smelling.

Attachments

• AO-14-11.JPG
    AO-14-11.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 29
  • AO-14-10.JPG
    AO-14-10.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 26
  • AO-14-9.JPG
    AO-14-9.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 27
  • AO-14-8.JPG
    AO-14-8.JPG