What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Lunchmoney

E4E5EE0E-747C-4A68-ADCD-1B0008663095.jpeg
3C90C3D9-CACA-4780-8D4C-788A925C9E16.jpeg
16c28e06-6071-4285-b88b-481604da6269-jpeg.18764975
9cbfd433-c9a5-47cd-8e43-90d851957a40-jpeg.18764976

Attachments

• 16C28E06-6071-4285-B88B-481604DA6269.jpeg
    16C28E06-6071-4285-B88B-481604DA6269.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 354
  • 9CBFD433-C9A5-47CD-8E43-90D851957A40.jpeg
    9CBFD433-C9A5-47CD-8E43-90D851957A40.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 356

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some tall, happy plants, lunchmoney. Pretty well done for being out in the woods.

Chunkypigs has it down. Its probably a big job and takes a long time there! Excellent work brother! Will stop by your thread soon. :smoke:

My dog got in to the bubble hash drying on cardboard when we first got him in 09. He was really woozy and kept falling over in the lawn, so we took him to the vet thinking he got into mouse poison. He tested negative, and they said they weren't sure what he got into. Got back to my house and the hash had a big swipe through it. :smoke:

Had to go out again this evening and stand the plants up after flushing with water yesterday. Did some smell tests and mold inspections. Pretty excited about the numbers of good desirable indica resin profiles. Making an IBL, It took Tom Hill 20 generations to create the Deep Chunk IBL. I'm getting close to that. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time is short when you have a busy job and growing herb in the bush. Lots of hiking. Getting pretty strong. I bet you guys are strong! Especially those guys in the hilly areas! :smoke:

This is my favorite plant. Its just like the choice indica resin plant, only taller and LOUDER resin. I really like this one, well I bent the stem to the top bud. Its so tall. I was trying to look at a dead leaf, it was a minor budworm, and was pulling it the wrong way and it bent. Thankfully we have a branch nearby to support it. Got a sampler from this plant this evening, one branch top molded. :smoke:

full

full

Big fruity plant blowing in the wind

full

My baby, the choice indica resin cadillac plant. :smoke:

full

Closeup of that plant

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the super stealth scrog. Its fun to see how they can grow like that. Wouldn't show up from the air like that, looks like ivy. :smoke:

Nice afghans linde! Resin coverage is about maxed out there! Those are some big buds!:smoke:

linde

Love the super stealth scrog. Its fun to see how they can grow like that. Wouldn't show up from the air like that, looks like ivy. :smoke:

Nice afghans linde! Resin coverage is about maxed out there! Those are some big buds!:smoke:
I'm in Michigan. Totally legal 12 plants. They can fly over all they want!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Temperature is 37 F this morning, had frost, same as last week. Friday and Saturday Night will be colder but may not reach freezing. Regardless, season is shutting down, time to pick. Glad the cold came in early this year, it makes the flowers ripen up. When its warm , the resin doesn't seem to mature as much you get less smell. The watering has really helped bring the resin to life. Last 2 or 3 years have had to deal with nitrogen burn from chicken manure compost and lack of watering. This year, the plants are healthy, flushed, and the resin quality is at potential. The proof is in the smoke test. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe the Feds don't step in. It seems really wrong to allow people to grow medicine in several states surrounding a state where you can get major penalties for the same thing. People can't just move. There is no help coming from Washington. We need to get support locally and work together to get this fixed. For the next generation. Its time. Happy harvest! :smoke:

Lunchmoney

@Lunchmoney
How big exactly is this really big plant? ^^

Is this a ladder? 😂 🤨

View attachment 18765198
That is a 7 foot tee post I do know that for a fact. I did not expect this much stretch she stood about 6ft (my height) before transition. I did not secure them well and one blew over. This one blew over couple times and split at the Y. Still hangin in there!! Beautiful fruity smell from this long legged gal