What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good flush at the end makes for good buds my friend keeps telling me. Its probably about keeping the plants hydrated as much as leaching the excess nitrogen from the soil. Watered with 95-114 gal hiking it up from the creek again. Good workout.

Supposed to be lows around 40 every night this week with highs in the low 60's. The water will probably help them cope with the cold better, I was thinking. Looks like it will warm up next week, this week is below average temps. Should make for some pretty colors. They are already starting to get color from the cold so far. Will get some shots up soon. :smoke:

revegeta666

My little sativas chugging along. Cross is Zamal x Jamaica, worked by friend of the forum Mustafunk (not sure which filial generation though). Around halfway through flower I guess. These are the ones I would like to use for the cobs by the way @Hombre del mont
IMG_20220927_102421.jpg

IMG_20220927_101653.jpg

IMG_20220927_110012.jpg

IMG_20220927_102007.jpg

Last edited:

St. Phatty

But if you're growing outdoors using soil in the ground, then all the nutes are already in the soil.

Every time I water, it's just plain old water. So every watering cycle is sort of a flush.

Hashislife

Hello everyone,
today little smoke test of killer kush fast #1, 2 weeks drying
a very acid smell, mixed with strong strawberry fragrances.
with smoke acid kush flavor with the difference with the smell a taste of very subtle strawberry liqueur, I recommend. the effect is strong (more so than the leftover ice o lstor I made a few weeks ago), a rather long high for a kush, with a moderate couch lock effect, followed by a very narcotic effect, which reminds me of a good Afghan. perfect for unwinding after a long day.
IMG_20220929_235120.jpg

now I cut Killer kush#2 which easily produced double,
a smell of cat piss as well as light but complex aromas of fruit candy that reminds me of Skittles.
IMG_20220928_200440.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to see some really nice colors coming out this year! Been getting down into the 40's every night, and next week 30's! Plants will be ready to hang under tarps before long. Going to water them good to help them get through the cold, hopefully they can get through it and ripen for another week or 2. Forecast shows warm and dry for October! Right on!

Getting some great results on the smoke tests. The choice indicas are the plants we've been searching for, just have to keep track of the seed! :smoke:

Views from last Sunday. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good structure on that hawaiian cat piss. Looks like sativa leaning leaves with indica buds and structure. Lots of good heads at the top! Wonder how the effect will be. Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Here's the El Chapo runt that went outside, wish I would have ran more outside. Biggest buds out of anything outdoor this year an the frostiest I'd be very surprised if it was under a half P. Rock hard nugs. No mold as of now. Going by the triches it will be ready end of the week already a good 10+% amber
IMG_20220930_130911896.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoying all the great shots! Gardens looking good guys! Its about harvest time here. Frost freeze predicted lat next week for a couple nights. Getting cold last week already. Will need some good herb if we get a hard winter. Potency is good, so its time. Going to water deep tomorrow. Need to get out there early it takes like 4 hours to water the 100 gallons! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Lunchmoney

Enjoying all the great shots! Gardens looking good guys! Its about harvest time here. Frost freeze predicted lat next week for a couple nights. Getting cold last week already. Will need some good herb if we get a hard winter. Potency is good, so its time. Going to water deep tomorrow. Need to get out there early it takes like 4 hours to water the 100 gallons! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
Beautiful colors! Must be really cooling off there? How do you transport goods out of woods? are the plants left whole? Trim fan leaves? I’m afraid the buds will get crushed/ compacted hiking out… any tips tricks?