What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Hashislife

I am exactly at the southernmost point of Don Quixote's route, where he fled to hide from the patrols of the authorities and the Holy Brotherhood, after freeing the galley slaves condemned to spend years rowing in the dark belly of a galley in the war against the Ottoman Empire.

Me alegro mucho de que esteis fuera de peligro. Es una situación que no deseo a nadie.
Gracias tio, ya empeza a bajar las temperaturas aqui muy rápidamente (nunca he visto eso tampoco) anuncian 28 grados por martes.

Hello guys little pics of the hybrids:smokeit:

Super skunk (look Afghani phenotype)
IMG_20220807_212419.jpg

Killer kush's fast (2 weeks flowering)
IMG_20220814_204434.jpg
IMG_20220814_204439.jpg

Himalayan Gold
IMG_20220814_204413.jpg

Other plants
IMG_20220814_204526.jpg
IMG_20220814_204504.jpg

Kumaoni's pics for sativa's lover's 😉
IMG_20220814_210742.jpg

And Sunday hash
16605087729742139157061065128696.jpg
16605089080646036766423628395807.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220814_210742.jpg
    IMG_20220814_210742.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 37

Tempoepazienza

17-luglio-9:30

King Congo (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei; Tropical Seeds Company; nata il 15 maggio notte). I 4 nodi inferiori (8 ramoscelli) sono stati potati e mostravano prefiori femminili a un mese dalla nascita.

("Flash Back", in background)
View attachment 18734562 View attachment 18734563

View attachment 18734564
View attachment 18734565

View attachment 18734566
View attachment 18734567
(...)
cao bel lavoro, una curiosita' hai vaporizzato con calce???

iTarzan

Hashislife you have a good operation going there. It is a lot of work caring for a lot of potted plants. The hash ball makes a nice reminder of past rewards.

I hope last harvest time a couple good looking woman ran through your heavily budded plants and then you had to scrape the resin off their bodies.

iTarzan

Rev all those plants have giant, fat fingered tropical looking leaves and looks like you are growing in a jungle. I can't wait to see these in full flower. The pictures in this thread are going to be coffee table cannabis book worthy.

And Radicle Rye your Friesland is going to measure up real good. It looks like a lighted tree. That photo is awesome. Well done!

All my plants are stretching and growing like weeds. Well they should because it is weed. I am a bit worried about all my plants. It is part of the thrill I guess. The better things are going the more there is to lose.

Stay safe and ripper free people.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hashislife you have a good operation going there. It is a lot of work caring for a lot of potted plants. The hash ball makes a nice reminder of past rewards.

I hope last harvest time a couple good looking woman ran through your heavily budded plants and then you had to scrape the resin off their bodies.

It's been decades since I've heard that legend.... But here, they are the children of the family, who are the ones who run among the plants...

therevverend

Veteran
What do you recommend for nutrition of Himalayan strain? I have one kumaoni yellowing, but I'm using biobiz grow in her, but in 3 weeks I don't see the result with 20ml/10L one time for week;)

Outdoors in the sun the Himalayans and narrow leaf types in general behave very differently then indoors. They need and consume a lot more fertilizer and you don't have to be so careful about overdosing and burning them or setting off a chain reaction of abnormal growth, yellowing, and sickness. Also depends on whether they're in the ground, newly transplanted in containers, or established in containers. I found these plants were very sensitive for two or 3 weeks after transplanting, turned yellow, and looked unhappy. After a month they became indestructible, able to take all kinds of abuse from drought to overwatering to starvation to overfeeding to shade to full sun.

In the ground in full sun is where they belong. Once their roots were established and they began stretching for the sun I've been giving them the same regiment as the rest of the plants. Twice weekly organic high N smaller amounts of P, K, Mag, Cal, and other micros. They love it. I just switched them to organic bloom mix last week. The big Nirang is putting on two feet a week, that's 4 inches a day!

It's important to know that the Kuamoni is different breed from the high Himalaya plants from Nirang village. I've grown both and there's a lot of similarities but also quite a few differences. The Nirang plants are much more selectively bred and domesticated. There's hardly any wild ganja that high up and the farmers are much more selective of their males and females. They've been selected primarily for hash in recent times as opposed to the Kuamoni which has been bred for hemp as well. The Nirang plants are coated in sticky resin and have a fine smell. The Kuamoni is a stronger plant, much more durable and resilient.

It might have more problems if it's rootbound and deficient. When I dug up the taproot it was huge, I imagine it does much better in drought conditions. I'm thinking it can take more fertilizer with the caveat it may cause it to enter flowering later. My Kuamoni was very late to trigger and N may be one of the factors contributing to the lateness.

Here's a look at the big Nirang.

View media item 18703696
I'm trying out Cricket and Cicada's Purple Hindu Kuish x M10, the old Afghani 1 from Sacred Seeds. There's a huge variation between the different phenos. This one is very petite, small leaves, and has a wonderful hash cherry incense smell. It's got a symmetry to it's shape and smell that's beautiful.

View media item 18703694
Here's one of it's sisters. This is a classic M10, indistinguishable from the landrace Afghans. Very strong smell.

View media item 18703699
And here's a Red Baloch hashplant. From Indian Landrace Exchange. Smells like a Punjabi curry, very spicy. Balochistan has some of the finest hashplants, produces some of the finest hashish in the world. Every bit as good as Afghan, not surprising since it's not far from Kandahar. I've tied the top back to keep it upright. This has allowed the branches to develop in front which looks like a 2nd plant.

View media item 18703693
On the left is Passionfruit hashplant, by Bodhi. On the right is Durango OG x Pot of Gold hashplant. My own breeding. Both are over 10 feet. In the background you can see the top of the Kali Ram.

View media item 18703692
Here's another look at the Goji OG F2. She's as perfect a plant as a plant could be. 8 feet tall, lots of resin on the branches. Perfect open structure to allow light to penetrate deep into the plant. Wonderful smell. At first it almost has a lysol cleaner type smell but it turns into a turpentine cherry hash super fine aroma. One of the best.

View media item 18703698
View media item 18703697

Montuno

...como el Son...
16 (dawning) of August

Aprox, 39°N & 900 metres high.

Maximum temperatures in the shade, after a refreshing rain from the north over the weekend, have dropped by 10 to 15 °C: from daily 40 to 45 °C (104 to 113 °F), we are now in the heavenly 30 to 35 °C (86 to 95 °F).
But I am afraid that the AEMet predicts a return to 40 °C (104 °F) by the end of the week.

"La Perrera aka The Dogs' House":

Right: Flash Back 2° ed (Flo x White Widow, Sweet Seeds, born on 15-May).

Left: King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei, Tropical Seeds Company, born on 15-May)

Rear: Zamaldélica fem (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles, born on 19-May)

Hidden by weeds in the middle: MadMac's (O. Haze x Ultra Early Love Potion/Silver Bubble, born on 26-June)

IMG_20220816_100832.jpg
IMG_20220816_101441.jpg
IMG_20220816_101501.jpg

(...)

Hashislife

yes indeed, it's a lot of work especially with my muscle atrophy and motor problems 😂😂😂
at least 2-3 hours a day, especially since I have very little pressure to water 😅
but I have to grow in pots because otherwise my plants are stolen (5 times in 8 years).
so now as soon as my plants are 2/3 of flowering I move them to my house, where there are less lights but enough for an end of flowering 😉 I would like to grow indoors like before, but where I screw I just have solar plates too weak for that 😂😂😂😂

I hope no women did it, otherwise I'm going to have problems with Madame 😂😂😂😂
but this year I want to make a lot of hash, because I much prefer it to weed, but I no longer want to go through dealers exploiting poor Moroccan farmers 😉
It's been decades since I've heard that legend.... But here, they are the children of the family, who are the ones who run among the plants...
The legend are here for trap the tourist, look malana, every the charas legend it's fake

Hashislife

Outdoors in the sun the Himalayans and narrow leaf types in general behave very differently then indoors. They need and consume a lot more fertilizer and you don't have to be so careful about overdosing and burning them or setting off a chain reaction of abnormal growth, yellowing, and sickness. Also depends on whether they're in the ground, newly transplanted in containers, or established in containers. I found these plants were very sensitive for two or 3 weeks after transplanting, turned yellow, and looked unhappy. After a month they became indestructible, able to take all kinds of abuse from drought to overwatering to starvation to overfeeding to shade to full sun.

In the ground in full sun is where they belong. Once their roots were established and they began stretching for the sun I've been giving them the same regiment as the rest of the plants. Twice weekly organic high N smaller amounts of P, K, Mag, Cal, and other micros. They love it. I just switched them to organic bloom mix last week. The big Nirang is putting on two feet a week, that's 4 inches a day!

It's important to know that the Kuamoni is different breed from the high Himalaya plants from Nirang village. I've grown both and there's a lot of similarities but also quite a few differences. The Nirang plants are much more selectively bred and domesticated. There's hardly any wild ganja that high up and the farmers are much more selective of their males and females. They've been selected primarily for hash in recent times as opposed to the Kuamoni which has been bred for hemp as well. The Nirang plants are coated in sticky resin and have a fine smell. The Kuamoni is a stronger plant, much more durable and resilient.

It might have more problems if it's rootbound and deficient. When I dug up the taproot it was huge, I imagine it does much better in drought conditions. I'm thinking it can take more fertilizer with the caveat it may cause it to enter flowering later. My Kuamoni was very late to trigger and N may be one of the factors contributing to the lateness.

Here's a look at the big Nirang.

View media item 18703696
I'm trying out Cricket and Cicada's Purple Hindu Kuish x M10, the old Afghani 1 from Sacred Seeds. There's a huge variation between the different phenos. This one is very petite, small leaves, and has a wonderful hash cherry incense smell. It's got a symmetry to it's shape and smell that's beautiful.

View media item 18703694
Here's one of it's sisters. This is a classic M10, indistinguishable from the landrace Afghans. Very strong smell.

View media item 18703699
And here's a Red Baloch hashplant. From Indian Landrace Exchange. Smells like a Punjabi curry, very spicy. Balochistan has some of the finest hashplants, produces some of the finest hashish in the world. Every bit as good as Afghan, not surprising since it's not far from Kandahar. I've tied the top back to keep it upright. This has allowed the branches to develop in front which looks like a 2nd plant.

View media item 18703693
On the left is Passionfruit hashplant, by Bodhi. On the right is Durango OG x Pot of Gold hashplant. My own breeding. Both are over 10 feet. In the background you can see the top of the Kali Ram.

View media item 18703692
Here's another look at the Goji OG F2. She's as perfect a plant as a plant could be. 8 feet tall, lots of resin on the branches. Perfect open structure to allow light to penetrate deep into the plant. Wonderful smell. At first it almost has a lysol cleaner type smell but it turns into a turpentine cherry hash super fine aroma. One of the best.

View media item 18703698
View media item 18703697
first of all wow, your plants are beautiful.😍
and I thank you very much for your advice, so I will fatten them well. I was afraid to do it because I had read that she liked poor soils. but your return is worth gold.
I hope for a good harvest, to delight the community with pretty photos 😉
16 (dawning) of August

Maximum temperatures in the shade, after a refreshing rain from the north over the weekend, have dropped by 10 to 15 °C: from daily 40 to 45 °C (104 to 113 °F), we are now in the heavenly 30 to 35 °C (86 to 95 °F).
But I am afraid that the AEMet predicts a return to 40 °C (104 °F) by the end of the week.

Left: King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei, Tropical Seeds Company, born on 15-May)

Rear: Zamaldélica fem (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles, born on 19-May)

Hidden by weeds in the middle: MadMac's (O. Haze x Ultra Early Love Potion/Silver Bubble, born on 26-June)

View attachment 18745365 View attachment 18745366 View attachment 18745367
(...)
I love the shinny plant in the left😍

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Hashislife

16 (dawning) of August

View attachment 18745365 View attachment 18745366 View attachment 18745367
(...)
Una pregunta, como se hace que parezcan ya tan florecida?(o veo mal😂😂😂) Aqui no veo ni pistilo menos las early, las obligas a florecer de manera precoz?

Montuno

...como el Son...
Una pregunta, como se hace que parezcan ya tan florecida?(o veo mal😂😂😂) Aqui no veo ni pistilo menos las early, las obligas a florecer de manera precoz?

Todas mostraron sexo hace tiempo (incluida la pequeñita de MadMac que no puede verse.

King Congo (como siempre que la cultivé antes), mostró sexo con poco más de un mes, y empezó a florecer en cuanto los días empezaron a perder minutos. Creo que es una especie de semifloración que a veces he leido reportada de algunos ejemplares de ambos parentales (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei). Pero hasta que no llegue Septiembre, es una floración muy lenta, y esta variedad no la he recogido antes nunca (el feno más temprano) de el 15-Noviembre.

En el caso de la Flash Back (Flo x White Widow), es la primera vez que la cultivo.
Ha empezado a florar posteriormente a la King Congo, pero ya la ha adelantado pues su velocidad de floración es la de los hibridos con buena carga indica.

Las otras dos, solo muestran sexo.

Como nuestra latitud y clima son muy parecidos, casí seguro que es por genética: ya verás que con la misma esdad y tamaño, Zamaldélica solo muestra los pistilos que indican femineidad.

They all showed sex a long time ago (including MadMac's little one that can't be seen).

King Congo (as always when I've grown it before), showed sex at just over a month old, and started flowering as soon as the days started to lose minutes. I think it's something like the semi-flowering that I've sometimes read reported from some specimens of both parents (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei). But until September arrives, it is a very slow flowering, and I have never picked this variety before (the earliest pheno) from 15-November.

In the case of Flash Back (Flo x White Widow), this is the first time I have grown it.
It has started flowering later than King Congo, but it has already overtaken it as its flowering speed is that of hybrids with a good indica load.

The other two only show sex.

As our latitude and climate are very similar, it is almost certainly due to genetics: you will see that at the same age and size, Zamaldélica only shows the pistils that indicate femininity.

Last edited: